What's new

ElBaradei: We'll fight back if Israel attacks Gaza

elbaradi only wants to open gaza border when they the palastinions get attacked meaning sanctions will be there egypt wont even let a pensil through never mind

that shameless baradi, he is such shameless, gaining political points.. the same guy in un didnt even care abt the gaza, he didnt care how many nukes yahudis have

btw why dont people forget middle east and lets remind of us our own probs for now plzz???

elbaradi only wants to open gaza border when they the palastinions get attacked meaning sanctions will be there egypt wont even let a pensil through never mind

ary bhai kitni id banata hai tu aik din main lollzzz 9/11 or gadafi peh lollzz

Is it political rhetoric or does he means business?

I go with political rhetoric...

This was bound to happen..Eventually Egypt will be run by Mullahs ala Iran if people dont vote sensibly in coming elections ..

Now, if they do it is their right to choose whomever they like, can you deny that? Or must they choose whom you like?

Juts bullshiat to get votes , baradi is another Husanni mubarak he was the reason why iraq was attacked

egypt or any other arab country will not attack israel..israel is the agressor in ME,they may attack lebanon,gaza etc.
No, Arabs always were the aggressors and now they are threatning again.

i dont want any war in ME,but i support egypt to take their pride back..the fallen dictator was sucking up to israel in order to retain his power.
Relationships with Egypt were always very cold. IDF never had joint drills with Egyptian army, on contrary, almost all drills of Egyptian army were directed against Israel. Israeli sport teams never played in Egypt, etc. Simply for you everyone who does not curse and threaten Israel is a Zionist puppet.

What threatning with war has to do with opening borders? Israel actually asked Egypt to open borders. We want Gaza to be conected to Egypt and that it will be stop depend on us.

Relationships with Egypt were always very cold. IDF never had joint drills with Egyptian army, on contrary, almost all drills of Egyptian army were directed against Israel. Israeli sport teams never played in Egypt, etc. Simply for you everyone who does not curse and threaten Israel is a Zionist puppet.

didnt you know every country in the world is a puppet now days:)

how can arabs be the agressors since you are the one invading territories?just because you said so?

egypt(most respected arab nation,so called protectors of all arabs) sold palestinians out,thats why they lost their position in arab world.i didnt say every country in the world(as the aussie claimed) or who doesnt threaten israel is a zionist puppet..

spare me your straw-man arguments...

how can arabs be the agressors since you are the one invading territories?just because you said so?
Learn history. Arabs invaded Israel. In 1948 Egyptian Army was stoped just 30 km from Tel Aviv.

egypt(most respected arab nation,so called protectors of all arabs) sold palestinians out
Egypt sacrificed tens of thousands of its soldiers for sake of Palestinians. More than all other nations combined, includuing the Palestinians themselves.

thats why they lost their position in arab world.
They did not lose any position.

i didnt say every country in the world(as the aussie claimed) or who doesnt threaten israel is a zionist puppet..
You claimed that Mubarak was "sucking up to Israel", although Mubarak's regime was always very cold towards Israel, regulary broadcasted anti Israeli propaganda on TV and made anti Israeli army drills.

They did not lose any position.

well, i have arab friends here who hates Egypt because of that. so yeah, Egypt has lost a big position, but not with a large number. but i think it will change now, since Mubarak went

Back
Top Bottom