What's new

Eid ul-Adha Mubarak 2015

Eid mubarak to alllllllllllllll @WAJsal @IrbiS irbisiiiiiiiiiiii @HRK @BDforever @fakhre mirpur
Behnaaaaaaaaa @Akheilos

And specially to our both لکهنوی نواب @Slav Defence @haviZsultan , ab aap dono hum saray pdf kay patriotic pakistani posters ko apnay shahi kitchen kay khanay khilayin, warna hum ap say nawab ka title lay lain gay.

Eid mubarak apko bhi @Imran Khan andddddd @JonAsad jonnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyy bahiiiiiiiiiii

Oh and also @Leader @DESERT FIGHTER @Jazzbot andddddd @MastanKhan

@MastanKhan عیدی dain mujhay aur akheilos dono ko.

Eid mubarak to alllllllllllllll @WAJsal @IrbiS irbisiiiiiiiiiiii @HRK @BDforever @fakhre mirpur
Behnaaaaaaaaa @Akheilos

And specially to our both لکهنوی نواب @Slav Defence @haviZsultan , ab aap dono hum saray pdf kay patriotic pakistani posters ko apnay shahi kitchen kay khanay khilayin, warna hum ap say nawab ka title lay lain gay.

Eid mubarak apko bhi @Imran Khan andddddd @JonAsad jonnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyy bahiiiiiiiiiii

Oh and also @Leader @DESERT FIGHTER @Jazzbot andddddd @MastanKhan

@MastanKhan عیدی dain mujhay aur akheilos dono ko.

Eid Mubarak to you too friend, eat hard and don't fall over or go crazy while eating.. :lol:

A hearty Eid Mubarak to all my friends here. Sorry on a mobile device so can't tag you all lovely guys. Hate typing on mobile..

@Shamain @Squashh @Akheilos khala eidi nikalain :p:

Eid Mubarak to @waz @engineer saad @django @jamahir @Hyperion @Abu Namr @Color_Less_Sky @Bilal9 and all my fellow PDF,ian's who I didn't mention

eid mubarak to you too, my friend, and to almost all of those you mentioned.

copy to @WAJsal , @haviZsultan , @IrbiS , @Aether , @friendly_troll96 , @B+ Dracula , @The_Showstopper , @rubyjackass , @Jobless Jack , @Spring Onion , @Squashh , @SHAMK9 , @ghazi52 , @BDforever , @Bilal9 and any comrade i may have missed.

very inconveniently, suddenly on sunday evening i developed a virus-created condition ( temporary, they say ) that has paralyzed the nerve that controls muscles on left side of the face and i am not able to speak properly among other things... please send your wishes and friendlinesses for my recovery sooner than the two months they say.

Last edited:
IMG-20150924-WA0002.jpg
Eid-Ul-Adha-Al-Mubarak or Eid-Ul-Azha-Al-Mubarak, Arabic Islamic ___.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom