What's new

Eid ul-Adha Mubarak 2015

eid mubarak to you too, my friend, and to almost all of those you mentioned.

copy to ......................... and any comrade i may have missed.

very inconveniently, suddenly on sunday evening i developed a virus-created condition ( temporary, they say ) that has paralyzed the nerve that controls muscles on left side of the face and i am not able to speak properly among other things... please send your wishes and friendlinesses for my recovery sooner than the two months they say.

Comrade you didn't mention me. :cray:

Sorry to hear about the virus infection, hope it's nothing too serious and you recover soon!!
And Eid Mubarak! :-)

Last edited:
Comrade you didn't mention me. :(

profuse apologies... you of all people from the bd contingent i should have remembered.

Sorry to hear about the virus infection, hope it's nothing too serious and you recover soon!!
And Eid Mubarak! :-)

the doctors say it is common, though i suspiciously don't see too many people with it. :D

i too hope to recover soon, i don't want to lose my dashing face ( right side is now distorted a bit ) and fine voice ( mumbled now ). :D

i must say here that i was never a automatic hater or ignorer ( turn face away ) of those unfortunate people who through birth or later medical ailments ( many easily treatable ) got various distortions and non-workings. :)

eid mubarak.

Last edited:
the doctors say it is common, though i suspiciously don't see too many people with it ( bell's palsy ). :D

i too hope to recover soon, i don't want to lose my dashing face ( right side is now distorted a bit ) and fine voice ( mumbled now ). :D

i must say here that i was never a automatic hater or ignorer ( turn face away ) of those unfortunate people who through birth or later medical ailments ( many easily treatable ) got various distortions and non-workings. :)

eid mubarak.

Sounds scary! But:

Wikipedia said:
Most people with Bell's palsy start to regain normal facial function within 3 weeks—even those who do not receive treatment.[29]

:-)

very inconveniently, suddenly on sunday evening i developed a virus-created condition ( temporary, they say ) that has paralyzed the nerve that controls muscles on left side of the face and i am not able to speak properly among other things... please send your wishes and friendlinesses for my recovery sooner than the two months they say.
Eid mubarak n get well soon. :) :(

oh sorry to hear that. My prays with you

eid mubarak to you too, my friend, and to almost all of those you mentioned.

copy to @WAJsal , @haviZsultan , @IrbiS , @Aether , @friendly_troll96 , @B+ Dracula , @The_Showstopper , @rubyjackass , @Jobless Jack , @Spring Onion , @Squashh , @SHAMK9 , @ghazi52 , @BDforever , @Bilal9 and any comrade i may have missed.

Get well soon

Asli sheikh ki nishani hehehe
@Shamain @engineer saad
kiya raan na khanay wali? :unsure:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom