What's new

Eid ul-Adha Mubarak 2015

Get well soon @jamahir eid enjoy kerna inshallah

A belated Eid Mubarak from me to all !!

May Allah's bountiest blessings be showered on every soul. :-)

oh sorry to hear that. My prays with you

All our sincere wishes on your speedy recovery Jamahir. Get well soonest. :-)

Allah ka Meherbani-sey Insha-Allah sab mushkil asan ho jaiga....

I am praying you'll make a trip to Dhaka after getting well -to see your Pori Moni....:-)

A belated Eid Mubarak from me to all !!

May Allah's bountiest blessings be showered on every soul. :-)

All our sincere wishes on your speedy recovery Jamahir. Get well soonest. :-)

Allah ka Meherbani-sey Insha-Allah sab mushkil asan ho jaiga....

I am praying you'll make a trip to Dhaka after getting well -to see your Pori Moni....:-)
Ameen

Eid Mubarak to musalmans all over the world. Peace and tranquility to all humanity.

Attachments

• 1443162585126.jpg
    1443162585126.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 23
Eid mubarak to alllllllllllllll @WAJsal @IrbiS irbisiiiiiiiiiiii @HRK @BDforever @fakhre mirpur
Behnaaaaaaaaa @Akheilos

And specially to our both لکهنوی نواب @Slav Defence @haviZsultan , ab aap dono hum saray pdf kay patriotic pakistani posters ko apnay shahi kitchen kay khanay khilayin, warna hum ap say nawab ka title lay lain gay.

Eid mubarak apko bhi @Imran Khan andddddd @JonAsad jonnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyy bahiiiiiiiiiii

Oh and also @Leader @DESERT FIGHTER @Jazzbot andddddd @MastanKhan

@MastanKhan عیدی dain mujhay aur akheilos dono ko.
Eid Mubarak, eat less.
eid mubarak to you too, my friend, and to almost all of those you mentioned.

copy to @WAJsal , @haviZsultan , @IrbiS , @Aether , @friendly_troll96 , @B+ Dracula , @The_Showstopper , @rubyjackass , @Jobless Jack , @Spring Onion , @Squashh , @SHAMK9 , @ghazi52 , @BDforever , @Bilal9 and any comrade i may have missed.

very inconveniently, suddenly on sunday evening i developed a virus-created condition ( temporary, they say ) that has paralyzed the nerve that controls muscles on left side of the face and i am not able to speak properly among other things... please send your wishes and friendlinesses for my recovery sooner than the two months they say.
Get well soon and Eid Muba
Eid Mubarek to all of you and whom I forget to mention, may forgive me.

@Akheilos @Gufi @Shamain @WAJsal @jamahir @HRK @Indus Falcon @fakhre mirpur @engineer saad @Atanz @MastanKhan @Imran Khan @Mr.Meap @Windjammer @Winchester.......

Oh, almost forgot our hardworking doc @S.U.R.B.

View attachment 259971
Eid Mubarak bro.

Eidi Mubarak, demanding an Eidi, Eidi to bantey hai @Slav Defence ....

Eid Mubarak @Akheilos ,@unleashed ,@Abu Namr ...remember to make proper arrangements for waste and all, keep Pakistan clean and eat less.

Eid Mubarak, eat less.

Get well soon and Eid Muba

Eid Mubarak bro.

Eidi Mubarak, demanding an Eidi, Eidi to bantey hai @Slav Defence ....

Eid Mubarak @Akheilos ,@unleashed ,@Abu Namr ...remember to make proper arrangements for waste and all, keep Pakistan clean and eat less.

Sorry,you will get meat in this eid,not eidi:D

Regards

Are you better now?

no, the condition started suddenly sunday evening and will reduce over two months, the doctors said, via application of medicines and facial exercise.

Back
Top Bottom