What's new

Eid Mubarak Folks!!!

melb4aust

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Happy Eid Mubarak to every one here on PFF and everywhere else.:yahoo:

Especially to:

MuradK, Webby:partay: , A. Rahman, :biggrin: JANA:P , NEO etc etc etc etc...........

Hey!!!

Happy Eid Mubarak to you too!

Though we are going to have eid on monday, today is saturday. :D

Eid Mubarak to Everyone, i am back from Kabul to home at Peshawar, enjoying the last era of ramazan mubarak at home, my heartiest greeting of EID to everyone, the only problem of celebrating EID at Peshawar is 3 Eidz being celebrated and we must not forget the poeple died at bomb blast on friday, "Inna lillah hay va inna ilayhay Rajioun".

Regards and EID Mubarak once again, may Allah give Muslims unity and wisdom to see the near future so they can act now, AMIN

So when's it Eid in North America and Europe? Saudi has declared Monday's Eid, so anyone following their schedule like Dubai would join in too. Let's see when Pakistan does Eid.

Here in Australia, half of the Melbourne will celeberate Eid on monday tommorrow and other half on tuesday:D funny isnt it... so basically we have 2 eid days.

Eid Mubarak to all of you folks.
Hope i'll have the invitation of biriyani.

also a very very happy diwali :).

Extreme stupidity of Muslims. Man has reached the moon and these folks still can't figure it out. We should use just one point of referrence for our lunar calendar. Saudi comes to mind as an obvious choice because of the Kaabah.

Mere taraf se aap sabh ko Eid Mubarak! :partay:
Majority of European muslims will celeberate eid tomorrow.

And Jana Jee:

"Eid ka din hai galay hum ko laga kar mil gaye
Rasm-e-dunya bhi hai mauqa bhi hai dastoor bhi hai..." :love:

Extreme stupidity of Muslims. Man has reached the moon and these folks still can't figure it out. We should use just one point of referrence for our lunar calendar. Saudi comes to mind as an obvious choice because of the Kaabah.
I second that.
Even in a small town like Amsterdam, population 720.000 including 8.000 Pakistani's we celeberate eid on different dates :rolleyes:

Mere taraf se aap sabh ko Eid Mubarak! :partay:
Majority of European muslims will celeberate eid tomorrow.:
We pathans will also have Eid 2mrow Monday :)

And Jana Jee:

"Eid ka din hai galay hum ko laga kar mil gaye
Rasm-e-dunya bhi hai mauqa bhi hai dastoor bhi hai..." :love::

:) :love: ji Zaroor ;)

Kareeb aa kar tau dekhyea

Back
Top Bottom