What's new

Eid Mubarak 2014

Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
مبــــــارك العــــــــيد .•´`•.¸.•´`•.¸.•´`•.¸.•´`•. EID MUBARAK `•.¸.•´`•.¸.•´`•.¸.•´ ¦عيدكم ¦مبارك ¦

Eid Mubarak to all of my friends, family and relatives!

advance-eid-mubarak-2014-pictures.jpg

EID MUBAROK everyone, now lets keep it real though, who is craving some biryani with chutney dip right now on this muggy day. Ahahah jokes aside, I hope you folks all have a splendid time with family and friends. Also mini congrats to everyone that fasted all 30 days.

Eid Mubarak to all my brothers and sisters on PDF, Pakistanis, Indians, Turks, Arabs, Indonesians, Central Asians. Peace and blessings to your families.
Muabarak to all the Muslims on this planet and their families.
Peace and good tidings to our all Non-Muslim friends. Send some dishes for them as well.

Eid Mubarak to all my brothers and sisters on PDF, Pakistanis, Indians, Turks, Arabs, Indonesians, Central Asians. Peace and blessings to your families.
Muabarak to all the Muslims on this planet and their families.
Peace and good tidings to our all Non-Muslim friends. Send some dishes for them as well.
i still miss my delhi days ! :(

i miss my muslim neighbours :lol:

Ah, I hope someone else indulges your desi tastes my friend. I would be happy to, if I lived nearby.

call this my luck or w/e we have always had muslim neighbours delhi and WB both and boy was it a treat during ramzan :yahoo:

They used to give us some mutton preparation although they knew we ate beef as well :smitten:

call this my luck or w/e we have always had muslim neighbours delhi and WB both and boy was it a treat during ramzan :yahoo:

They used to give us some mutton preparation although they knew we ate beef as well :smitten:

Ah, nice. Are you another sect of the Hindu faith that can eat beef?

I'd serve lamb just in case. :-)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom