What's new

Egyptian National and Strategic Development Projects: News and Updates

@The SC , @ARCH٤R , @Philip the Arab , @Kellar777 and other Egyptian brothers, what do you guys think of this incredible project happening in Egypt ATM? The SC was talking about this a couple of years ago and man was he on the money, as usual! :-)

Pics won't upload independently for some reason so I'll post the Twitter post itself.

İ am very happy about it , it's something we wouldn't have thought egypt will have something like it
Despite that I am also excited for the Mind of the country
President Sisi spoke about it in 2019 he said in mid 2020 or late 2020 The Mind of the country will be active
The mind is 14 meters Underground it contains all Data and information of all government organizations the mind will provide digital services for the citizens and will help decision makers during crisis by providing strategies and tactics according to the data and information of each organization

I totally agree. Although moving Abu Simbel and building the Aswan dam was a pair of gargantuan projects, also! lol. But this is right up there too, I'm with you 100%!

What do you suppose the Israelis are thinking about this? Do you think there was some communications with them through backdoors to be sure they don't get too ambitious and try to pull off a stupid "Iraq Osiris" and drag us into a bloody war again? I think they probably had several meetings and underground agreements with eventual arbitration and being a signatory of the non-proliferation treaty, Egypt has a lot of credibility with the UN and that fact which should carry a lot of weigh regarding that matter.
I found this on Quora those israelis are monitoring everything we do in the country
I never looked at the bridges and tunnels in a Military Way
I know they Facilitate the movement of individuals in the country
Screenshot_20201218-150154_1.png

I found this on Quora those israelis are monitoring everything we do in the country
I never looked at the bridges and tunnels in a Military Way
I know they Facilitate the movement of individuals in the country View attachment 705671

That is funny. I think the opinion of some of the Israelis is very untrusting like that individual is who made that post. If he stops being a donkey for a minute and look at the situation from a neutral perspective, he would realize that of course Egypt has to be prepared to move very quickly to defend the Sinai from an invasion by Israel. If the Egyptian military didn't learn its lesson from '56 and especially '67, then that's about as bad as it could be. So anyone with a right mind would not only expect these bridges and tunnels to be ways to cross large chunks of military assets over or under the Suez Canal and into the Sinai, but even on the water too. They've been training rapid deployment forces for how many years, now? lol. Although it has been a while since they conducted that exercise IIRC. The last time they did it, they shut the canal down for a day or something and held the crossing exercise and it was a great success. Of course they have to be prepared to defend their land what do these people think!?!?! lol

I would also say they are watching the construction of the Dabaa nuclear power plant with great interest in every single detail. I'm sure they worked something out also with the high command for assurances etc. And if I'm not mistaken, this process also has its own independent inspections by the NTP that need to be conformed to. So they should just chill out! :lol:

Looks very promising, congrats to Egypt

$28 billion lol! That seems like a crazy amount of money but then you look at the UK's project which is only 500 kilometers I think and is slated to cost upwards of 88 million pounds!!!! That puts the Egyptian project in a much better light as far as that cost.

Billy Burton

@billyb2009

For context, the UK's #HS2 project from London to the North is 530km long, and will cost upwards of £88bn. Egypt's #HSR scheme seems like good value! #HighSpeedRail.

On a separate note - this is pretty cool. @Philip the Arab

This is really great stuff. Dang that Sisi is really pushing all the right buttons. Part of the concept to remove all the slums and give all the people much better living conditions that they can be proud of being part of and pull the country out of the shackles of poverty and into a truly developed country. A mega monumental undertaking that will start with 1500 villages across the country. This is something that has been in the planning for several years now, and the funding is now available and the go-ahead has been given to commence this monumental task.

President al-Sisi orders the state services in cooperation with the armed forces & CSOs, to start implementing the Egyptian countryside development project, which destined to develop around 1500 villages across Egypt with an estimated cost of up to $32.7 billion

EsbWDziW4AEO3Ls

The project of developing the Egyptian countryside villages aims mainly to improve infrastructure, electricity & sewage networks, providing natural gas to homes, improve urban planning, road networks, develop government services, educational facilities & sewage water stations.

EsbWEoGXMAAd9Nh

EsbWFA1WMAgbbn0

EsbWFbHXMAEwAOa

EsbWFu3XYAAfxUI

Egyptian Prime Minister, Mostafa Madbouly Source: The Egyptian Cabinet

Egypt is implementing 30 new cities at a cost of $ 44.5 billion

Bloomberg: Egypt is on its way to becoming one of the top 10 exporters of natural gas in the world

28/01/2021

https://primetimezone.com/world/gul...top-10-exporters-of-natural-gas-in-the-world/

Good to see this kind of news, and not only gas, but they're discovering all sorts of oil in the western desert where they've subcontracted Italian co.s to do the major exploration IIRC. It's a long time coming that they've finally capitalized on that. Really too bad that Mubarak didn't get off his azz and do this 30 years ago when oil was a top commodity and made Egypt rich by oil standards. I've always said it, being pinched between oil-rich Libya and Saudiya, it's almost guaranteed that there is TONS of oil in Egypt's vast desert plains. To discover it now when oil is somewhat subsiding is a shame, but better late than never.

Gas will always have a high demand and will certainly last well through the electric takeover of oil.

They've started and not only started, but the pace of the track construction is phenomenal! And this is no easy prefabricated columns that get erected into place, either. These are all pre-formed to the exact dimensions needed and concrete pumped and poured at the right mixture and all the way up the towering columns. All the rebar work is done ahead of the pouring and the exact precision of the curves etc. is no easy task, but they seem to be moving on this like it's no one's business lol! Not positive but this looks like the Mohandeseen area, maybe one of our Egy brothers can correct me if I'm wrong.

EtE0aYBXUAM7e-8

EtE0amXXAAMdgAB

EtE0a7KXAAMTnX2

EtE0bKyXMAAOgkI

EhLAejoWkAYLudB

EhLAfCdXYAItsa9

EhLAfoFXsAABTK8

EhLAf-8WkAM9wMz

EtFCbv1W8AAw146

The new capital is coming along really well. This pic shows the amazing progress and exactness of the plan & rendition to reality.

EtXgdqHXMAAlqq9

Back
Top Bottom