What's new

Egyptian National and Strategic Development Projects: News and Updates

Egypt has support of hundreds of millions of arabs. They should be the real regional power not Iran or Turkey.
They will be most likely if their economy grows to the scale I think it can by 2030. Pakistanis here are naive of the situation and are Turkey worshiping. Their opinions are formed by ertugrul instead of the ground facts and they do not want to accept it.

Last edited:
They will be most likely if their economy grows to the scale I think it can by 2030. Pakistanis here are naive of the situation and are Turkey worshiping. Their opinions are formed by ertugrul instead of the ground facts and they do not want to accept it.

You know what's interesting? In all my 54 years on this earth and between living through the difficult wars between Egypt and Israel and then peace and living in the west and back in Egypt a lot and even living in Pakistan for a couple of years, I've NEVER, EVER, EVER EVER EVER, seen any animosity of any kind from Egyptians towards anything from Pakistan. Be it the country, the system, the religious sect but especially the people. But to see it displayed from the other side towards Egyptians in full blast on this board since I joined it is shameful to the utter core of it. It's a sad reality but the great thing about it is that it's non-reciprocal. Only reactionary. Sad but true.

Last edited:
For the first time ... a giant center for keeping databases of international companies and banks under heavy guard

Egypt has support of hundreds of millions of arabs. They should be the real regional power not Iran or Turkey.

LOL

-- Turkiye becomes Global Power again wich has support of billion of Muslims in the World from Bosnia to China and from Libya to Indonesia and from Somalia to Russia

-- Turkiye has bigger Economy than Egypt+Iran combined

-- Turkiye is only industialized Country in the region and Turkiye has great Industry who develop its own Cars , Buses , Trucks ,Trains , Ships , Luxury Yachts , Helicopters , Medical Devices , Machinery , Consumer Electronics , Home Appliances and many more high technologies

-- Turkiye has real democracy instead of Arab dictatorial regimes

-- Egypt can develop nothing , on the other hand Turkiye develops 700+ millitary projects

-- Turkish military bases in N.Cyprus , Iraq , Syria , Qatar , Somalia , Libya and soon in Niger

Arabs first should stop being puppet of the US or the EU or Russia ...
Egypt is undeveloped poor and weak Country who can not protect even Arabs in Palestine

LOL

-- Turkiye becomes Global Power again wich has support of billion of Muslims in the World from Bosnia to China and from Libya to Indonesia and from Somalia to Russia

-- Turkiye is only industialized Country in the region and Turkiye has great Industry who develop its own Cars , Buses , Trucks ,Trains , Ships , Luxury Yachts , Helicopters , Medical Devices , Machinery , Consumer Electronics , Home Appliances and many more high technologies

-- Egypt can develop nothing , on the other hand Turkiye develops 700+ millitary projects

-- Turkish military bases in N.Cyprus , Iraq , Syria , Qatar , Somalia , Libya and soon in Niger

Egypt is undeveloped poor and weak Country who can not protect even Arabs in Palestine
You forget to write supporting Muslim Kurds
It's a big question that if turkey was not in Nato still was like today? Without us helps after ww2 without benefits of Nato without European helps and Israeli good relationship
When you were in bed with Israel Egypt did four war with them without even help a bullet to Muslim fighters
You know I really like erdogan but not for his believes, for making global enemies for turkey for destroying turkey economy for changing world view on turkey and for many laughs I had God save him for you

LOL

And now you begin a war on Armenia and Azerbaijan to sure your future energy exporting is safe this war is against your Azerbaijan ally energy export future

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom