What's new

Egyptian defense capabilities in the field of intercepting cruise missiles

Don't waste your time.. he does not seem to understand the content of the thread.. he only see the word "Egypt" and reacts to it..
Check this out: About Condor-II/Vector BM program in Egypt, Iraq and Argentina

UR-200 (SS-10, Scrag) ICBM

ur200_1.jpg

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/7206187/ns/us_news-security/t/egypts-quiet-weapons-build-up/

UR-200_2.jpg

SS-10, also called the UR-200, is an intercontinental ballistic missile with a range of 12-14,000 km, the first missile of its kind in the Soviet Union carrying 3 nuclear warheads. During the American investigation with Abdelkader Helmi, he confirmed that Egypt got the project of this missile and it is trying to revive it and develop it..noting it did not enter service in the Soviet Union it was only tested.. and the Americans in more than once indicated that Egypt has brought in missile experts from Ukraine to assist in its development, and thus have asked Egypt to sign a control treaty on ballistic missiles limited to 300 kilometers. The head of the Minister of Defense was then Marshal Tantawi in the late 1990s and rejected this agreement saying that it should be signed only after Israel's nuclear disarmament and the signing of the same agreement..
Thank you for supporting me man. So what happened with this development? I read the article but it said 2005 and I haven't heard about Egypt having an ICBM before until now so this is interesting nonetheless.

Egypt has no even land attack Cruise Missile and daydreamers are dreaming about ICBM very funny

Last edited:
Thank you for supporting me man. So what happened with this development? I read the article but it said 2005 and I haven't heard about Egypt having an ICBM before until now so this is interesting nonetheless.
Egypt is very secretive..even about its SRBM let alone strategic assets.. I think, the least is that it has the full design and blueprints and thus can produce it in a short time if need be.. and that is already quite good..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom