What's new

Egyptian Army .Videos

Amir we Pakistanis are proud of our Egyptian brothers, who faced down Mubarak and won their freedom, the part that the valiant Armed Forces of Egypt ie Misr cannot be overlooked.

Much Love to our Brothers and Sisters. :yahoo:

Ps. Pakistanis in Cairo refused to leave, and their Egyptian brothers assured them of their safety. Live Long and Prosper. We also have an ancient civilization like yours.

hey amir did you go out and protest and what was it like

I went out only 3 days ..
After the "Friday of Fury 28/1/2011" .. all Police units vanished from streets !.. and thousands of criminals ran out from prisons ! it was a plan from the regime to put Egypt in chaos ..

Many people couldn't go out - after the day of fury - to protest to make Mubark step down .. we had to protect our families ..

but our brothers and sisters in Tahrir SQ succeeded to make what we all wanted .

about what it was like ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAEt6QJJi-c

Amir we Pakistanis are proud of our Egyptian brothers, who faced down Mubarak and won their freedom, the part that the valiant Armed Forces of Egypt ie Misr cannot be overlooked.

Much Love to our Brothers and Sisters. :yahoo:

Ps. Pakistanis in Cairo refused to leave, and their Egyptian brothers assured them of their safety. Live Long and Prosper. We also have an ancient civilization like yours.

Thank you brother ..
The Egyptian Armed Forces played - and still do - great role to make this revolution succeed .. my Allah bless them all .. and bless all our Martyrs ..
More than 300 paid thier lives for our freedom ..

180534_124810577591163_122752104463677_176453_3897  450_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
amir bro why only three days? there was no net so you was free . you know if there is no net i have daily 10 hours extra hehehheheeh

USA did not send any crews. US sent military equipment to Israel only 4 days after massive air bridge from USSR to Arabs.

Repeat it again if it makes u feel better. In fact during war on atrittion hundreds of Soviet soldiers fought for Egypt. Not a single US soldier ever fought for Israel. Russians in Egypt:

88d4567cf99b.jpg

66da9f88a51a.jpg

425da05e830b.jpg
total lie . sir murad was one of few pakistani pilots from Jordan side at 1973 and as per he there was many US pilots on F-4s from US. AND I BELIEVE A MAN WHICH FIGHT WITH YOUR FORCES AT WAR.

Back
Top Bottom