What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Very good video despite few mistakes like F-15 to Turkey etc... hahaha. I suggest you to subscribe to his channel.

Perhaps a specific equipment that starts with "M" is being hidden i suppose 🤔

That would be silly to be perfectly honest. I don't think they've ever done that with other than Russian SAMs of whatever type. And really, we don't know if those Bastion trucks were just recently delivered. They've been "interested" in the Bastion coastal system for 9 years like @The SC mentioned, but they could've just been delivered a couple of months ago for all we know.

Besides, like I previously mentioned, it's one thing for the Russian to agree to hush-hush purchases because it mostly benefits both parties due to sanctions. But the meteor would be announced in a heartbeat by either Dassault and/or MBDA. So even if the EAF wanted to hide them, they wouldn't be able to since those it would hide them from would know about them in a heartbeat, including us regular mutts! :D

Also, all we have is actually the opposite in Eric Tappier from Dassault who specifically said in the article SC and I posted (sans meteor, remember that?) that they wouldn't want to piss off the Jews and would not sell the meteor to Egypt. We have more info that suggests it ain't happening than any that says it has or will. It sucks.

We really have to watch out for the EFTs and if they either show up without meteors or get excluded from the deal by the EAF because Leonardo won't sell them either, then we will most definitely know they will never show up.

Also, all we have is actually the opposite in Eric Tappier from Dassault who specifically said in the article SC and I posted (sans meteor, remember that?) that they wouldn't want to piss off the Jews and would not sell the meteor to Egypt. We have more info that suggests it ain't happening than any that says it has or will. It sucks.
You have the link because in the link we talked there is no mention to Tappier.

لشهيد نقيب / محمد مظهر الدفعه 110 حربية استشهد اليوم وذلك إثر الإشتباك مع العناصر التكفيرية في فجر يوم 27 يوليو 2022 تلك العناصر كانت تخطط للهجوم وزرع العبوات الناسفة بمنطقة شمال مدينة رفح رحم الله كل من ضحي بالروح والدم والأهل من أجل أن يبقي هذا الوطن وأهله آمنين مطمئنين و إنا لله و إنا إليه راجعون

Y0Qtwo2HfdxpKyZcZmqetFGXaSegH7fqR__B-StXemsDNli9qJFfPQV_b82hqQf6EgzovFUAtF22=s920-nd-v1

Mahmoud Gamal is denying the Bastion-p deal.

Last edited:
Was gonna say meteor

That would be silly to be perfectly honest. I don't think they've ever done that with other than Russian SAMs of whatever type. And really, we don't know if those Bastion trucks were just recently delivered. They've been "interested" in the Bastion coastal system for 9 years like @The SC mentioned, but they could've just been delivered a couple of months ago for all we know.

Besides, like I previously mentioned, it's one thing for the Russian to agree to hush-hush purchases because it mostly benefits both parties due to sanctions. But the meteor would be announced in a heartbeat by either Dassault and/or MBDA. So even if the EAF wanted to hide them, they wouldn't be able to since those it would hide them from would know about them in a heartbeat, including us regular mutts! :D

We really have to watch out for the EFTs and if they either show up without meteors or get excluded from the deal by the EAF because Leonardo won't sell them either, then we will most definitely know they will never show up.
Anyways I'm being an optimist. Looks like we gonna have e to see with the second batch that'll come

For the Bastion..in one of those videos above it says a deal was signed in 2013 for 3 batteries and another deal was signed for another additional 3 batteries in 2020..maybe these satellite pictures are from the second batch..

As for the Meteor I believe firmly in it coming to the EAF.. if not already,,

For the Bastion..in one of those videos above it says a deal was signed in 2013 for 3 batteries and another deal was signed for another additional 3 batteries in 2020..maybe these satellite pictures are from the second batch..

As for the Meteor I believe firmly in it coming to the EAF.. if not already,,
If Meteors come to Egypt maybe it would be downgraded their effectiveness or their range

The Egyptian army has four new deals, including frigates, new naval units, and a naval arsenal and a civilian nuclear reactor

The military entity.. The Western press reveals amazing secrets about the terrifying Octagon, the most powerful Ministry of Defense in the world

Back
Top Bottom