What's new

Egypt steps in to replace Turkey for trade with Russia

not even 10 days ? Wow.. small World.

After it's plane being bombed by ISIS in Egypt, I doubt russia will accept the offer, altho I hope it will :-)

After it's plane being bombed by ISIS in Egypt, I doubt russia will accept the offer, altho I hope it will :-)

Sisi is enemy of ISIS. Plus, Egypt had been a long time Russia stooge from the 1950s till the1980s.

Sisi is enemy of ISIS. Plus, Egypt had been a long time Russia stooge from the 1950s till the1980s.
I didn't doubt it, but it was a major incident, which no doubt will impact Russia's decision

Russias new hope, bankrupt al sisi regime after exposed and destroyed Al Assad regime.

This is pure emberassment for russkies.

In this hour of need India should go all out to help Russia , meet its all needs. Replacing Turkey and other europian nations.

In this hour of need India should go all out to help Russia , meet its all needs. Replacing Turkey and other europian nations.

India had failed to do anything for russia in this new emerging issues in syria.
there is a famous saying about it ..

In the end we will not remember who were against us, we will remember the silence of our friends..

India loosing big time here... they need to act fast with the changing world and might loose friend .. but MODI is busy in killing innocent muslims eating beef :)

now dont get on me, get onto your gov. :)

India had failed to do anything for russia in this new emerging issues in syria.
there is a famous saying about it ..

In the end we will not remember who were against us, we will remember the silence of our friends..

India loosing big time here... they need to act fast with the changing world and might loose friend .. but MODI is busy in killing innocent muslims eating beef :)

now dont get on me, get onto your gov. :)
You have very wrong Interpretation abt modi. Yes he is not giving Russia as much Imp. as USA, but still every Indian is with Russia. And this is a reality, you can ask any Indian you will get the same ans.
Second Plz check if any modi involvement in beef eating episode other then he is PM of a country where this incident happens. Any accident happens in a country dosent mean PM is responsible.
At the same time India already started helping Russia in Oil field service and equipments this field left by western companies under sanction and also many Indian food companies gets Russian certificates for exports.
India can help russia in Food sector a lot.
Last China has really stole the field in helping Russia in this time of need ! :angel:

Nah i am watching the destruction of thirdworlders under turkish boots.

Putin was the most brave in the thirdworlder camp. Now he cries and runs to mommy.
Who runs to mommy everyone knows !! :omghaha::omghaha: .
By cleaning boots of 1st world countries turkey think it becomes one of among them ? No problem when time come they will show your true place by kicking with same boots. :nhl_checking: :dance3:

You have very wrong Interpretation abt modi. Yes he is not giving Russia as much Imp. as USA, but still every Indian is with Russia. And this is a reality, you can ask any Indian you will get the same ans.
Second Plz check if any modi involvement in beef eating episode other then he is PM of a country where this incident happens. Any accident happens in a country dosent mean PM is responsible.
At the same time India already started helping Russia in Oil field service and equipments this field left by western companies under sanction and also many Indian food companies gets Russian certificates for exports.
India can help russia in Food sector a lot.
Last China has really stole the field in helping Russia in this time of need ! :angel:

Who runs to mommy everyone knows !! :omghaha::omghaha: .
By cleaning boots of 1st world countries turkey think it becomes one of among them ? No problem when time come they will show your true place by kicking with same boots. :nhl_checking: :dance3:

They need turks to keep subhumans like you in check. Otherwise indian military would try to invade europe with their garbage warships and carriers. Indians are well known rapists.

The white skin females in europe and america fear horror stories of indian men gang raping females in indian busses in india.

Back
Top Bottom