What's new

Egypt: "Please, God. Please make it stop"

Not trying to generalize but it is almost common knowledge in the Arab world about Lebanese:

1- Their women are hot as hell.
2- Their men are rude and arrogant as hell.

I don't know about you ami but I think it is a small price to pay xD

Jordanian women come second to Lebanese women..... Lucky bastard >_>
795752.gif

What the bloody hell is this!? I mean...How dare you?! You have been kept on my turf, what happened now? sth suspecious is going on here, you must be brought for further investigation, to see who is behind you...where are you lieutenant Armstrongggggg!!!
998539.gif

Idiot , this woman was not raped or for that matter even molested . People were just arguing with her and she got out of the situation pretty easily .

No offence to Egyptians , but for some reason this is happening very often lately.

Heard of Lara Logan ? she went through the same thing in Egypt a year ago as well .

Then I heard the same thing happening with many Egyptian women near Tahrir Square .

795752.gif

What the bloody hell is this!? I mean...How dare you?! You have been kept on my turf, what happened now? sth suspecious is going on here, you must be brought for further investigation, to see who is behind you...where are you lieutenant Armstrongggggg!!!
998539.gif

I distracted him with my mule :flame:

HUH, we don't need them, we have our own collection of good looking women...
bleh[1].gif

Haha, Jordanian women are hot too. ;)

Not trying to generalize but it is almost common knowledge in the Arab world about Lebanese:

1- Their women are hot as hell.
2- Their men are rude and arrogant as hell.

I don't know about you ami but I think it is a small price to pay xD

That's true, Lebanese women are the most beautiful women in the Arab world. I like them more than I like Pakistani women, & trust me, many Pakistani girls are damn hot.

Jordanian women come second to Lebanese women..... Lucky bastard >_>

My ranking: :D

1. Lebanese women
2. Syrian women
3. Jordanian women

Egypt has long been the destination of ME actors, actress, singers, intellectuals, students, millions of tourists...ets. And most of them felt it like their own country where Egyptians were modest, pacified, pleasant and hospitable. I don't know what is going on there! I feel so sorry for the reporter, but we mustn't generalize.

one thing we can relate to with Egypt

1960s were a lot more fun looking.....(i wasnt around just yet so i wouldnt speak from experience)

in every way -- the people were more honest, the movies were simple yet had great messages and acting

That's true, Lebanese women are the most beautiful women in the Arab world. I like them more than I like Pakistani women, & trust me, many Pakistani girls are damn hot.

1. Lebanese women
2. Syrian women
3. Jordanian women
Hey!!
860852.gif
We are hot blooded men! we have the fuckking honor. Do I look like a lebanese to you!
457450.gif

Nature of the Egyptians and other Arabs. I have spoken many Dutch (and other western) women tourists who visited Arab countries and many of them were followed, harassed or touched.

Sound like the west is free of rape crimes...

I recommend that you get educated on the rape crime rates on the west (you go for the best you want), do more math and comparative study to make a more intellect conclusion than this high school judgmental logic.

1. Lebanese women
2. Syrian women
3. Jordanian women

how are Saudi women...i knew a girl ''Shaima'' who was part time student; she hailed from Riyadh. Nice girl, very intelligent and hard working.

Lebanese -- i heard you have to own at least a Porsche in order to win over their affection :laugh:

@amidmaru

and this idiot desert fox is the type of bafoon who would support these peoples actions.. he already in here trying to deflect responsibility... a pakistani could rape a aussie, and desert fox would make excuse for the pakistini and put the blame on the victim(aussie) it peoples with his type of ideology who gives everyone else a bad name

Man your the buffoon and idiot here who got all personal with me and started to generalize all Pakistanis/Muslims (even the good ones).

When did i defend rape? In fact i have been very critical of Pakistanis and all Muslims who indulge in crimes whether it be abroad in Western countries or in their own countries and would love nothing better than to have them deported, so get that in your thick head.

You were the one who started taking cheap shots at all Pakistanis. Making retarded comments like : "i worked with a pakistani once.. he was the laziest worker ... he didnt want to even lift 20kg lol said he was tired and couldnt do it lol", what the hell is that even supposed to prove? That all Pakistanis are lazy??

Here is my comment in another thread from not to long ago:

Same is the case with indians as well. I'll be honest and willing to admit the many shortcomings of my people, they seriously lag behind their indian counterparts in Britain, though i'm not implying that all Middle Easterners/ South Asians who don't do well in a certain western country are criminal or thugs.

But its almost quite the opposite here in the US, both indians and Pakistanis are doing quite well. Maybe its because American people don't take sh!t from immigrants? Unlike Europeans.

No offense to any European here (if there are any), but you guys are cowardly, you don't even stand up to the foreign thugs who come into your countries, treat your women like sex slaves, and tear things down, chant slogans like "Europe is the cancer, Shariah is the answer", like seriously, no wonder you people are getting treated like sh!t in your own countries.

Europeans have been made into sissies, afraid to even stand up to the bullies threatening to take over their countries and turn them into another third world "Islamic" state (there's nothing "Islamic" about what these people want).

Americans don't take sh!t (neither do Russians), that's one thing i love about them especially the country folks, you step on their property without their permission and that'll be the last thing you do.

God N Gunz Keep you strong!! God is Great N Gunz are Good (the four G's)!!

Lynyrd Skynyrd - God and Guns - YouTube

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...perpower-israeli-deputy-pm-4.html#post3086589

Well, i don't know about Peninsula Arabs in Europe, but my Uncle owns a Fried Chicken store in London, he once told us of a incident where Iraqi Arabs were harassing this Pakistani girl and they followed her all the way home, unfortunately for them they ran into her brother who was armed with some kind of tool (not sure if it was a screw driver or a hammer) and he stabbed one of them while the rest ran off..

But this situation is not only with Arabs, in Europe Muslims have been involved in a lot of crimes, in London Pakistani gangs are notorious for drug dealing, beating up white boys, pimping white girls, and they get into a lot of violent confrontations with Black Gangs as well as Somalians, the same is the case with North African Arabs in France, Bangladeshis in England, not sure about Turks in Germany though.

And this is why Neo-Nazis are gaining support, this is why Multiculturalism is a FAILURE. In very rare cases does multiculturalism succeed, but that's like one in a million IMHO.

You can't throw people of different races, religions, ethnicities into one place and expect them to get along.

These "RACIST" "ISLAMOPHOBIC" White people let you into their countries and you wreak havoc? And then whine about anti-Islamic/Muslim sentiments?

Of course, there are those people who mock our religious figures, but they would not receive that much support if we Muslims keep our act together.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...perpower-israeli-deputy-pm-3.html#post3086511

the blame on the victim(aussie) it peoples with his type of ideology who gives everyone else a bad name

It is their fault because they are too sissy to fight back or at least persuade their government to take action against those criminal and deport them.

That's gross, especially coming from a Saudi, a country where three decades ago an American Jewish reporter roamed freely by herself, reporting on princes and their ever-polite and proper manners towards her. (No, she didn't sleep with any of them. See the book, Oil Sheiks.)

Be smarter than believing anything you read or hear.

how are Saudi women...i knew a girl ''Shaima'' who was part time student; she hailed from Riyadh. Nice girl, very intelligent and hard working.

Lebanese -- i heard you have to own at least a Porsche in order to win over their affection :laugh:

it doesn't matter what you look like. To them only how big your wallet is makes you either attractive or not.

Sound like the west is free of rape crimes...

I recommend that you get educated on the rape crime rates on the west (you go for the best you want), do more math and comparative study to make a more intellect conclusion than this high school judgmental logic.

Relatively, most rapes and other crimes here in my country (as well in other European countries) are committed by Arabs and other non-western immigrants. Maybe you can educate yourself.

Women were crying and telling me “this is not Egypt! This is not Islam! Please, please do not think this is what Egypt is!” I reassured her that I knew that was the case, that I loved Egypt and its culture and people, and the innate peacefulness of moderate Islam. She appeared stunned. But I’m not really a vengeful person and I could see through the situation. This vicious act was not representative of the place I had come to know and love.

Wow, even after what is happened to her and other (foreign) women in Egypt, like Lara Logan, raped by hundreds of men while almost no one did a thing, she is still being apologetic.

Either she's unbelievably naive, or Egypt isn't that bad.

A reaction on her site:

Stefan, I couldn´t agree more.

I am an arab woman. If there is something I learned while living in and extensively travelling the arab world, it is how the arab men cannot contain their pack animal impulses. At best they are entertaining drama queens, at their worst raging hyena packs, like in this case.

I was also sceptical to the so called arab spring. You want freedom? Freedom for whom? I know it is not for us women. Furthermore, you can´t handle freedom. You simply would not know what it means. I was proven right. When you vote, the only candidates you bring forward are soldiers and religious nut cases.

WIthout your dictators and police you lose that last bastion of impulse control and turn into howling rapist degenerate mobs.

Shame on the arab man. You are indeed the scum of the earth.

Another that catches the eye:

point made… there is an inherent problem of morality and disrespect for other religions/cultures in the islamic world. we call it radicalism. their moral conciousness stood still a couple of centuries ago. my sister has seen most of the world by travelling and working, never had any problem with the people or its culture, nice memories and great experiences, but its only in Islamic states/countries where she encountered stressful situations differing from men trying to convince her male companion to sell my sister for camels and goats, to men in Tunis who literally spat on her face the moment they got out of the airport, men that started to jerk off in public (!!) by the sight of a western woman without any form of law-enforcement trying to stop them. The law-enforcement being males of the same culture and religion, not even seeing the problem. Of course we tend to generalize, but people must understand that some cultures and religions are just impossible to coexist in harmony with other, more liberal, less radical cultures and religions.

Relatively, most rapes and other crimes here in my country (as well in other European countries) are committed by Arabs and other non-western immigrants. Maybe you can educate yourself.

Why Arabs?! And your country?! I thought you were from Iran.

Hey!!
860852.gif
We are hot blooded men! we have the fuckking honor. Do I look like a lebanese to you!
457450.gif

Haha, do you want me to improve the ranking of Jordanian women? :P

Number 4 on my list would be Iraqi women & then number 5 would be Palestinian women. :D

Many Saudi women are pretty too, but if you want to judge them on beauty alone, they aren't as beautiful as Lebanese or Syrian women. Although, they generally have better morals than Lebanese women.

Back
Top Bottom