What's new

Egypt Orders Spy Satellite from Russia

Arzamas 16

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Russia will launch a spacecraft remote sensing for Egypt at the end of this year, said on the stand Rocket and Space Corporation "Energia" at MAKS-2013, which presented the model of the satellite.
"This spacecraft remote sensing with high spatial resolution - up to one meter at a height of 700 km orbit. This spacecraft is scheduled for launch by the end of the year. It is intended to obtain images in the earth's surface visible and infrared range, i.e., in resolution panchromatic to one meter multispectral - up to four meters. "Rosoboronexport" customer for us, "- said on the stand of" Energy. "

Earlier it was reported that "Rosoboronexport" has concluded an agreement to establish a remote sensing satellite with Egypt, and the product manufacturer has been selected Corporation "Energia".

Running the unit is scheduled for launch vehicle "Soyuz-U" from the Baikonur Cosmodrome. Creating a satellite proavansirovano in full, so there is no economic problems with the payment of its production and launch there, reports "Interfax"

Ð*оссия изготовила спутник для Египта - Сделано у нас

The satellite in question is called 559PK and its made by Energia

Weight=1050 kg
Resolution= 1-4 meters

This satellite will help you a lot crushing the skulls of zombies. :lol:
Russia sells MIGs like candy but reconnaissance satellite is different. West has not yet delivered gokturk 1 for turkey but Russia is doing it very fast for egypt.

I guess so. Anyway, KSA's FM affirmed that if Egypt is interrested in purchsing weapons from Russia or China, KSA will be ready, so is the UAE, and Egypt itself.

Egyptian military wasting money.....and killing Egyptians.

What wastes...

No, we kill terrorists. Well, most of them are in either dead or in jail now, so lets not talk about the past :P

How is this game changing ?! Can anybody explain please :-) ?

Egypt has several intelligence gathering (spy) satellites. This would certainly strengthen our capabilities but I wouldn't call it game changing.

Up until now we still don't know how sophisticated the satellite is, but I have no doubt it's an upper hi-tech therefore, it is a game-changing equipments. Aside, the Russians don't sell such stuff easily :P

No, we kill terrorists. Well, most of them are in either dead or in jail now, so lets not talk about the past :P

Thank God that only you yourself believe this lie. Most of the civilized world know for a fact that you destroyed the democratic process in egypt and that you are spreading lies on a constant basis. Unfortunately for you, everybody have you figured out.
What a laughing stock you are.

Thank God that only you yourself believe this lie. Most of the civilized world know for a fact that you destroyed the democratic process in egypt and that you are spreading lies on a constant basis. Unfortunately for you, everybody have you figured out.
What a laughing stock you are.
I don't really consider Islamists to be part of the civilized world!!

Back
Top Bottom