What's new

Egypt Golden Parade: Lessons for Pakistan

Let me explain the anomaly with Hindus.

Monotheistic cultures routinely ERADICATED polytheistic predecessors around the world, either through mass conversion or by going full "Cortez" on them as happened with the Aztecs.

The clowns representing Hindustan on this very thread are well aware that their faith exists by virtue of the mercy of monotheistic faiths, quite the anomaly in the subcontinent. One may even argue, had Cortez reached this godforsaken land before bin Qasim, there may not be any Hindus alive now to tell the tale.

Think about it: Egyptians, Greeks/Romans, Norse religions, Druidism in Britain, Babylonians, Assyrians, Aztecs...all gone, completely.

Their faith is literally alive in museums only.

Now you and I both know the elephant herders of the Ganges dodged this particular bullet. Why now should they somehow ride around as the sole outliers in the entire course of civilisational history, pushing their nonsensical agendas on the rest of us, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and Indian muslims alike?

The whole point of Jinnah's philosophy was to insulate us from their idiotic schemes the moment they seized some semblance of power. Pakistan owns their origin story, their ground zero. This irks them, hence they keep replying to me and others whenever the subject is discussed among Pakistanis. That you are unable to see the practical advantage of this situation is surprisingly short sighted.

Notwithstanding the above narrational, practical, tourism related and financial implications, that Pakistanis chose to evolve down the path of Islam while these people opted for brahminist enslavement should speak volumes in itself. We made better decisions than our eastern neighbours, and the value of that when dealing with these people in all forms of engagement should not be lost on you.
Let me explain how religion works

It is a tool for powerful to fool the commons to work for their objectives. It gives a random crowd reason to align to do something as a team and these reasons can be capturing a land, building a monument, following a set of rules, eating a type of food etc.

Now you are correct saying that Monotheistic approach is more efficient because it further eliminates the lines of differences (of different sub gods / practices / beliefs) and unites the society

But polytheist of monotheist both are completely bullshit, that was required at that time to unite uneducated, low IQ human but today we are 100% sure that all the books (Bible, Quran, Vedas are piece of crap)

They fall on the faces in creating theory, morality, science, the stories in them have been proven completely wrong with perfect evidences. Those books were created by common man of that time to fool people of that time

There was no ADAM, Earth was not created in few days, there is no proof of mosses, there was no flood of Noah, all Abrahamic religion are disproved with few facts. Today we can see how we evolved, how many floods, volcanic eruptions happened when and where, moon never broke in half

Under the Pharaohs Egypt was the most powerful state for several milleniums. Under Islam Egypt has been a big zero
No one likes being a zero.

Tell me you don't know anything about Muslim history without telling me.

Mamluks?

Fatimid Caliphate.

Mummies of Egyptian Pharaohs were preserved by the Almighty Allah for a lesson of His enormity. Its stated in Quran that Egyptian Pharaohs will be preserved to teach generations of what Azab e Ilahi is for those who rebel against His prophet to the point of killing him. The Pharaohs tried to kill Moses. Whichever nation tried to or killed a prophet sent directly to that nation, has been eliminated by Almighty. These mummies is an eternal lesson to not deviate from the righteous path He prescribed in the message conveyed through His prophet.

There is nothing to celebrate here, but if you follow teaching of Quran, these mummies are symbols of Azab e Illahi.

Why should we celebrate godless, heathen predecessors when we have been shown the light of righteousness? Instead, we should consume that energy to introspect and reflect why as Muslims, we are so far behind in the world? It does not mean we destroy our past. We should keep its memory but not celebrate it.

Egyptians were an incredibly advanced civilization who preserved their culture to last the ages. How the pyramids line up with the stars and preservation of their leaders. Truly a remarkable civilization. Egypt is blessed to have such rich history.

You sound like an Arab supremacist and hilariously you are not even Arab. There is enough space in the world for different cultures and history to coexist and be celebrated.

It has nothing to do with Islam. Islam doesn't say loot your country and purchase millions of dollars worth of real estate, art, cars, and boats. Islam doesn't say run a nation to the ground like an imbecile.
You have a few Islamic countries doing well for themselves, so it's not the religion but the locals who decide their fate.

you are preaching to the choir. some people in this thread Islam solves all economic problems

Tell me you don't know anything about Muslim history without telling me.

Mamluks?

Fatimid Caliphate.

Pharaohs lasted for 4000 years. Your Caliphate could not stand for 200 years

Islam and Islamic world has had its golden age. Currently, Islamic lands are invaded by Anglo-Saxons hence the miseries imposed on Muslims. Muslims and their glory will be revived as soon as they destroy and eliminate Israel the Anglo outpost.

Quit dodging my original point

Egypt was never under the rule of Anglo-Saxons. Maybe indirect control after 1800 AD. They were already a near zero by 1800 AD.
Under the Pharaohs they were dominant regional power for thousands of years

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom