What's new

Egypt eyes to buy Turkish unmanned aerial vehicles

Personelly, I wanted the countries like S. Arabia, Egypt, Azerbaijan and Pakistan as a partner of the development of Turkish SAM programs (Low and Medium altitude). Those are really expensive and strategic systems that Western countries just sell the downgraded versions of their systems. (Turkey is paying almost 1 billion $ for R&D phase of those domestic systems) Think the Western news tittles about it...
"Muslim Alliance of SAM" All Muslim airspaces have been protected by same family of SAM missile systems connected among eachothers under same network. Every country have own network command-control center and Same radars developed by same team have been searching Muslim land....

This dream might be closer than you think.

Bize Suudi Arabistanli analmak kardes gibi... Sorry I am still working on my turkish hope you understood that. And hope I got the spelling right.

You guys are leaving syria out ? :frown: We need a strong middle east Syria included to prevent another Iraq, and that can match the Zionist entity.

Personelly, I want the countries like S. Arabia, Egypt, Azerbaijan and Pakistan as a partner of the development of Turkish SAM programs (Low and Medium altitude). Those are really expensive and strategic systems that Western countries just sell the downgraded versions of their systems. (Turkey is paying almost 1 billion $ for R&D phase of those domestic systems) Think the Western news tittles about it...
"Muslim Alliance of SAM" All Muslim airspaces have been protected by same family of SAM missile systems connected among eachothers under same network. Every country have own network command-control center and Same radars developed by same team have been searching Muslim land....

This dream makes me excited so much !!!

Vey true, but you have to understand that R&D of those kind of weaponds won't be effective if we don't start developing them and and upgrading them, then just making up a new system completley on our own. We need to put a lot of money on projects like this, that is why it is important to do it together.

You guys are leaving syria out ? :frown: We need a strong middle east Syria included to prevent another Iraq, and that can match the Zionist entity.
I love Syria and no we are not leaving Syria out.. But you guys have unfinshed work to do. Not sure how things will work out with Bashar and co.

Syria was one of the main partner of Turkey before anti-governmental events, and will remain after Essed regime so Never feel excluded in this dream alliances :)

Indeed, I still believe in Nassers vision of a Middle East Union with Turkey as leader.
We don't need leaders, we need to be partners. I think this is the main diff. between Turkey and Iran. Iran wants to lead ALONE, and Turkey wants to win together, and this is a big differnece in my mind. But we can learn a lot from Turkey thu, especially regarding democracy, and human rights and improving our education..... I don't agree with you at all about Nasser's vision of the middle east, and i think he is the main reason we are in such a big mess in Egypt right now and maybe in the whole middle east. He is the same to me as Sadat, and Mubarak, all were dictators.

I have a Syrian friend that I personally know from my childhood and we keep in infrequent contact with each other so I hope you dont take this as an offense but if Turkey is to enter Syria in order to kick Assad out the Syrian people must first show a much more unified front, it is only recently I believe that anti dictator forces have formed a transitional government in Istanbul.

Turkey I am 100% sure is not threatened by Iran who supports Assad since Iran all but sent an envoy recently pledging that that Iran will never attack Turkey, the envoy was a reaction to Zionist media claiming that if Turkey was to enter Syria then Iran would attack Turkey. Turkey however I believe may feel uncomfortable about the Russian factor but the biggest fear of entering Syria would be it turning into another Iraq especially true if we have to rebuild your country & military.

That is a very good idea.....I think some of the Egyptian F-16s were made in Turkey, it would be smart to continue upgrading them in Turkey.

Me hopes all of Egyptian Air force fleet will be upgraded by TAI! and supply their AIRFORCE with NEB bunkerbuster bombs + the newly developped cruise missiles.

like Saudi Arabia, it would be good if Egypt also take a look in too the t-129 ATAK and esspecially the T-155 Firtina Howitzer's it will drastically strengthen Egypt Armed Forces fire power!!

Military relationship should be strengtened!

I really like the idea of Egypt-Turkish-Saudi alliance very much! :tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

I have a Syrian friend that I personally know from my childhood and we keep in infrequent contact with each other so I hope you dont take this as an offense but if Turkey is to enter Syria in order to kick Assad out the Syrian people must first show a much more unified front, it is only recently I believe that anti dictator forces have formed a transitional government in Istanbul.

Turkey I am 100% sure is not threatened by Iran who supports Assad since Iran all but sent an envoy recently pledging that that Iran will never attack Turkey, the envoy was a reaction to Zionist media claiming that if Turkey was to enter Syria then Iran would attack Turkey. Turkey however I believe may feel uncomfortable about the Russian factor but the biggest fear of entering Syria would be it turning into another Iraq especially true if we have to rebuild your country & military.

you are forgetting about your nato defense shield, if iran feels threaten by you, you can be sure they will react. but i prefer if turkey helped change irans regime. also iran and turkey always have common interest and thats the goddamn kurds..we need to work together.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

No not without Syria! but first your DR Assad must go! Then the NEW SYRIA can join the club party insallah!

perhaps they should make you the leader of Syria.

perhaps they should make you the leader of Syria.

Well if the Syrian people democratically elect me as a leader! why not?

Jokes aside, Killing muslims during ramadan perhaps you should stop supporting him, anway this time i hope the psycho will not get away with this without facing punishment!

Jokes aside, Killing muslims during ramadan and then claiming to be islamic republic while supporting psycho Assad is a shame enough for you and your country!

Assad insallah will be hanged in Damascus!
I am sorry if i offended you in the past, i was being an idiot.
anyway if assad really is a bad person then yes he should be killed but its just that it seems some of those protesters are armed and funded from the outside.

I dont support assad or iran regime.
i hate irans regime and would like them to go and die.

PERSIAN GOD KING;2125853]I am sorry if i offended you in the past, i was being an idiot.
anyway if assad really is a bad person then yes he should be killed but its just that it seems some of those protesters are armed and funded from the outside.

i am sorry too my friend! we may have different thoughts about various subjects thats all! I offer you to shake hands and forget about the past my friend:D:D

Back
Top Bottom