What's new

Efforts on for 1,500MW electricity for Balochistan

PPP is nothing. PPP is piss. I hate PPP. Those that vote for them need their heads examined. I cannot tell you how much I hate PPP.

Naaah ... no one can Hate Pee Pee Pee more than me ... i hate thm from the core of my Heart & Soul !!! :angry::angry::angry::angry:

PS: Ty for the Detailed info .. lets hope they become reality IA! :pakistan:

Masha Allah ..

I appreciate this government at least it's better than the previous whore ppp.
Diki and soorab has also been given the status of district .
They're also working on dam in gawadar to meet energy crisis and water scarcity .

to be honest .... ANYONE & EVERYONE is better thn Pee Pee Pee !

Naaah ... no one can Hate Pee Pee Pee more than me ... i hate thm from the core of my Heart & Soul !!! :angry::angry::angry::angry:

PS: Ty for the Detailed info .. lets hope they become reality IA! :pakistan:

to be honest .... ANYONE & EVERYONE is better thn Pee Pee Pee !

You'd be surprised. I believe every worker and member of the pakistan people's party should be shot on the streets of pakistan. And when I say every. I mean every.

You'd be surprised. I believe every worker and member of the pakistan people's party should be shot on the streets of pakistan. And when I say every. I mean every.

Yeah okay ... U won . i don't want to shoot them ... coz 80% fools don't even know what they are doing ...

PS: many of the vote casted are bogusor are of poor farmers .. who had to vote as per thr Sayen Sarkar !!!

but if you are planning to cut the HEAD of the Hydra .. i m all in !

Yeah okay ... U won . i don't want to shoot them ... coz 80% fools don't even know what they are doing ...

PS: many of the vote casted are bogusor are of poor farmers .. who had to vote as per thr Sayen Sarkar !!!

Vote casters and party workers are different. I am not talking anout wiping out central and northern sindh. I am a vote caster of Pti in 2013 but not it's worker. Workers and members are the lot that coerce those poor farmers to vote and make sure they vote. They keep an eye on them and make sure to arrange transport to make sure they reach the polling booth. Party workers and members are the ones that spread the cancer of PPP. The hydra will grow another head with each cut. Attack its body so wipe it out and the body are the members that go around giving 500/1000 to people for vote or jalsas or take advantage of their poverty or necessity.

Vote casters and party workers are different. I am not talking anout wiping out central and northern sindh. I am a vote caster of Pti in 2013 but not it's worker. Workers and members are the lot that coerce those poor farmers to vote and make sure they vote. They keep an eye on them and make sure to arrange transport to make sure they reach the polling booth. Party workers and members are the ones that spread the cancer of PPP. The hydra will grow another head with each cut. Attack its body so wipe it out and the body are the members that go around giving 500/1000 to people for vote or jalsas or take advantage of their poverty or necessity.

I hear Ya .... U r right.

Works in theory ... but not in reality !

Ask us how we've survived under the rule of aslam raisani . The man was such incompetent that he never stayed in quetta in whole his regime for most of time . He was always in islamabad and dubai . The only time he came to quetta was when fc arrested his one relative for a crime , he came here and freed him by using his dirty power .

Quetta was so insensitive these days , 60 shias were getting killed , education ministers were getting killed, punjabis were getting targeted , pushtuns were getting robbed , you'll be scared to visit even the markets and you'll be afraid of talking to anyone stranger as no one talked with anyone before knowing his sect and ethinicity . Only imran khan was the man who came to our hazara brothers in this difficult time and our highness aslam raisani was in islamabad or dubai enjoying his wealth .

Ask us how we've survived under the rule of aslam raisani . The man was such incompetent that he never stayed in quetta in whole his regime for most of time . He was always in islamabad and dubai . The only time he came to quetta was when fc arrested his one relative for a crime , he came here and freed him by using his dirty power .

Quetta was so insensitive these days , 60 shias were getting killed , education ministers were getting killed, punjabis were getting targeted , pushtuns were getting robbed , you'll be scared to visit even the markets and you'll be afraid of talking to anyone stranger as no one talked with anyone before knowing his sect and ethinicity . Only imran khan was the man who came to our hazara brothers in this difficult time and our highness aslam raisani was in islamabad or dubai enjoying his wealth .

Yes I can understand ... and Yes Balochistan in tatters .. but as much i would say that i feel your pain ... I don't ..
jis pay guzarti hai bus wohi Dard janta hai .... and i have not been to quetta so i have my sympathies ....

but if u take Out Stats of Karachi ... Pee pee Pee is even worst thn quetta .. given that they are the one ruling whole sindh since ever and as it seems in near future ... its not a Phase but a Permanent curse on sindh and karachi !!!!

They were even ignorant to the child deaths in Thar !!! tht is as low as one can get !

All filth. Whenever I hear or look at bilour of ANP I lose myself in anger. This man singlehandedly and singlehandedly destroyed this country's railways. Destroyed it and then this piece of shit had the audacity to stand there in an interview and say " so what if railways are being closed. Many countries don't have railways. Arabia doesn't have railways and they are doing great. What is this issue with railways with you media and people"..... Can you imagine this? This was 2008-2013. Aslam raisanis, rehman malik's, gilanis, zardaris, bilours. The destruction they spread. Unparalleled and unheard.

They are all same!!

In mid-2010, Raisani stated that he holds a master's degree in political science.[4] When questioned by reporters investigating false claims of educational credentials in Pakistani politics, he stated, "A degree is a degree! Whether fake or genuine, it's a degree! It makes no difference!".

Last edited:
Yes I can understand ... and Yes Balochistan in tatters .. but as much i would say that i feel your pain ... I don't ..
jis pay guzarti hai bus wohi Dard janta hai .... and i have not been to quetta so i have my sympathies ....

but if u take Out Stats of Karachi ... Pee pee Pee is even worst thn quetta .. given that they are the one ruling whole sindh since ever and as it seems in near future ... its not a Phase but a Permanent curse on sindh and karachi !!!!

They were even ignorant to the child deaths in Thar !!! tht is as low as one can get !

Thankyou .
Yes karachi , the city of lights was known as the city of target killing and bhatta khori. Regularly used to listen such news about karachi . Thanks to raheel sharif, I think situation is better than previous government.
If there's no peace in karachi , then it's a shame for all governments.

We'll never ever give vote to ppp, but unfortunately balochistan people has been a soft target for the majority wining party in election , they use balochistan to win the country elections otherwise living in balochistan I know that majority of people of balochistan didn't give vote to ppp, and no we didn't give vote to pmln either .

I hope people of balochistan wake up now , it's only people that can change future .

All filth. Whenever I hear or look at bilour of ANP I lose myself in anger. This man singlehandedly and singlehandedly destroyed this country's railways. Destroyed it and then this piece of shit had the audacity to stand there in an interview and say " so what if railways are being closed. Many countries don't have railways. Arabia doesn't have railways and they are doing great. What is this issue with railways with you media and people"..... Can you imagine this? This was 2008-2013. Aslam raisanis, rehman malik's, gilanis, zardaris, bilours. The destruction they spread. Unparalleled and unheard.

They are all same!!

In mid-2010, Raisani stated that he holds a master's degree in political science.[4] When questioned by reporters investigating false claims of educational credentials in Pakistani politics, he stated, "A degree is a degree! Whether fake or genuine, it's a degree! It makes no difference!".

The man just used to joke .. I remember his bamboo sentence still .
Once he came to balochistan university , he was visiting the class holding shaljam in his hand . He asked the students , what is this in my hand ? They said it's shaljam. He said good , very intelligent students , now write an essay on it . :lol:
They got worried and obviously they can't . Poor students failed .

Despite all the tall claims, Balochistan is still neglected at all fronts. My relative have served in both Khuzdar and Dera Bugti under FC. Unlike the KP government, Balochistan government is a federal stooge, thus it doesn't voice its concerns over CPEC. Still, I thank the people of Balochistan who're braving all the sufferings and not complaining at all. I hope we stop testing their patience and discontinue the East Pakistan like polices.

Despite all the tall claims, Balochistan is still neglected at all fronts. My relative have served in both Khuzdar and Dera Bugti under FC. Unlike the KP government, Balochistan government is a federal stooge, thus it doesn't voice its concerns over CPEC. Still, I thank the people of Balochistan who're braving all the sufferings and not complaining at all. I hope we stop testing their patience and discontinue the East Pakistan like polices.

Abdul malik baloch was raising concerns about balochistan's shares he also went on strikes but then he got removed and replaced by sanaullah zehri .

Back
Top Bottom