What's new

Edhi Foundation offers help to India in covid crisis.

I do remember them saying no government ambulance service. But it did a good job of showing a great service and the scale of their operations
that was not true . gov have own set of ambulences . but edhi chappa amman and many org have great helping hand for pakistan speacilly edhi reached on emergancy beofre anyone else .

in punab we have rescue 1122 for all kind of emergencies . i wish other provinces have same services too .

1619174011604.png

that was not true . gov have own set of ambulences . but edhi chappa amman and many org have great helping hand for pakistan speacilly edhi reached on emergancy beofre anyone else .

in punab we have rescue 1122 for all kind of emergencies . i wish other provinces have same services too .

View attachment 736692
In Punjab apart from cities how is the ambulance service for villagers can you rely on an ambulance or is it like when I was young get someone who got a car and make a mad dash for the hospital

In Punjab apart from cities how is the ambulance service for villagers can you rely on an ambulance or is it like when I was young get someone who got a car and make a mad dash for the hospital
in punjab not only cities sir in villages and towns rescue 1122 reached everywhere they cover all the punjab .rural health centers have ambulences too but rescue reach everywhere . sometime even useless issue people call them

its now expanding in KPK too

this was coverage area in 2007

1619174948881.png

now they expanding to KPK after punjab
1619175017919.png

Pakistanis are such an idiot nation that they are routing to support a country which is sponsoring terrorist attacks in Pakistan.

Few years back my friend sacrificed his life while trying to protect vital assets in Balochistan. And Pakistani nation also forget two days ago there was another terrorist attack sponsored by India in which innocent Pakistani people died. And Chinese people could have been killed which could had disastrous results for Pakistani Foreign Policy. Maybe we Baloch are people of lesser God that's why our blood doesn't matter.

Makes me wonder why did my friend fought this hard to protect this nation . That wants to serve India and Modi.

Thanks but not needed.
Edhi foundation should focus on vaccination in Pakistan. While India despite Corona wave has still managed to give 130 Million Vaccines Doses while Pakistan has given less than 1.4 Million Vaccine Doses so far.
So Edhi should focus on increasing vaccination in Pakistan.

Multiple ID rat is making this a d!ck measuring contest too with his made up ever useless stats

Sit down multiple ID rat. People are dying on footpaths and roadsides. This d!ck measuring can take a break.

Do it later when things are normal and you would be humiliated like a pig you are. Like always

Multiple ID rat is making this a d!ck measuring contest too with his made up ever useless stats

Sit down multiple ID rat. People are dying on footpaths and roadsides. This d!ck measuring can take a break.

Do it later when things are normal and you would be humiliated like a pig you are. Like always
why you bring poor pig in it they have no fault :P

I think we can keep aside hate and enmity . its a really heartbreaking situation in india . For last 3 days, i am not feeling well while watching it.
don't be too much sentimental about india. They will start free Balochistan game right after recovering from covid.
The enemy is an enemy, no matter in what condition. Unless the enemy surrender.

shows what a bunch of cucks we are for helping them. they wouldnt help us and our own situation is getting worse. i would accept people supporting this decision only from those that would take the oxygens mask from their own mother's and puts it on the mouth breathing indian that hates islam and pakistan.
I request the Government of PAKISTAN to send humanitarian aid to the poor Indians.

let them die. let Allah sort them out. meanwhile India supports terrorists and death in Balochistan, and we send oxygen and dua to them. pathetic.

Last edited:

It's the BJP govt that is least concerned about people dying in thousands daily.

They care about electoral politics and just image perception. People are dispensible and don't matter.

Big biz groups are important, the pest life of middle class indians are of least concern.

Last edited:
I am happy to see that there is humanity still left in Pakistan but I have a question to all those trending this... aa gya k sawad ? Indians (majority of em) are considering this

1) ISI ki saajish
2) Terrorist infiltration plan
3) we can't deal with an other virus
4) khud ka corona to sambhalo
5) Bheekari hame kya denge
Wasnt surprised when I saw their response
There are some good amicable replies and appreciated the gesture.

It's about a humanitarian issue, not India Pakistan as suggested.

Also lots of BJP media cell people spew hate, common indians don't in that numbers.
They are indians brainwashed and radicalised indians not just BJP media cell people

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom