What's new

ECP rejects Imran Khan's request to recount NA-122 votes

shugal nahi hai ECP, poorey election process mien aik complain nahi aye Pti ki taraf sey. ab harney key bad koye rona shuru ho jaye to ECP recounting shuru kar dey ??? Jis waqat rigging ho rahi thi us waqt Pti key Polling agents chaney bech rahey they ???

Phir theek hai, dekhte raho dharnay...

Especially now that they have precedence that Ch. Nisar lost twice in recounting of seats, once in NA and once in PP. Now people are convinced.

Phir theek hai, dekhte raho dharnay...

Especially now that they have precedence that Ch. Nisar lost twice in recounting of seats, once in NA and once in PP. Now people are convinced.

the NA seat he lost. The PP seat he lost in recount

aur Dharney nahi hain. Picnic hain. Aur hum to specially jatey hain dharney dekhney, bari awam ati hai sham ko :sick:

The PML-N would never allow Khan to set foot in Lahore.

the NA seat he lost. The PP seat he lost in recount

aur Dharney nahi hain. Picnic hain. Aur hum to specially jatey hain dharney dekhney, bari awam ati hai sham ko :sick:

They come for a purpose which should be appreciated. I remember, in 1999 when PML-N was being humiliated ( and rightly so) all sit ins were being carried out.

The PML-N would never allow Khan to set foot in Lahore.

They come for a purpose which should be appreciated. I remember, in 1999 when PML-N was being humiliated ( and rightly so) all sit ins were being carried out.

Pmln dharna were with a purpose, these protest are just a new experience for the burger class. NA-125 is a big big constituency. DHA is only 10% of it. And Hamid Khan won from DHA by a big lead but their is a protest going on in DHA in favour of Hamid Khan :lol: and all the poor areas where Hamid Khan lost there is no sign of protest :omghaha:

and NA-122 is even more interesting. Pti is claiming rigging but if you visit NA-122 you may find Pmln candidate and winner Ayaz Sadiq who is visiting each and every UC of the area and thanking people for their votes and people are congratulating him :)

and you want me to take these Dharnas seriously ???? lol

Back
Top Bottom