What's new

EATING PAKISTANI FOOD FOR THE FIRST TIME ft. TEENS REACT CAST

Ah, thanks. Well he was wrong, I definitely don't care for dates. They're one of very few fruits I don't like. Berries are the best, a staple of breakfast and dessert foods in Norway. Does Pakistani cuisine have many berries?

I had a berry creampuff for breakfast today.
View attachment 409994

You'll find them on almost anything though. We really love our berries.
View attachment 409995

It's Very Nutritious Try Cooking Them In Warm Milk,You'll Enjoy It.Normally Fruits Are Not Part Of Any Cuisine and Normally Are Eaten Separately.I Kind Tell You About My Native Balochistan If You Want

Its even more hilarious now that world watch Indians lynch muslims over meat. :rofl: And now they are coming up with meat detectors to check if someone have eaten it before putting him in jail. But every food with meat is Indian right :lol:

Its even more hilarious now that world watch Indians lynch muslims over meat. :rofl: And now they are coming up with meat detectors to check if someone have eaten it before putting him in jail. But every food with meat is Indian right :lol:

Only in Endiaa, boss. Jai Hind

I agree, but I have no idea wtf a kebodi is bro. Haha
photo0jpg.jpg

They are called "Black Currants" in English.

That's what Falsa's are called in English? If so, I have to agree with lastofthepatriots. Very tasty:happy:. Both red and blackcurrants actually grow pretty well around here. Berries and roots generally do nicely in the colder climate of Scandinavia though, they just take a bit more time to develop.

Blackcurrant pie (Juodųjų serbentų pyragas) anyone - ?

1280px-Juoduju_serbentu_pyragas.JPG

Blackcurrant cordial (Solbærsaft) is pretty popular too.

6a9420f3635d8a741134634c3fef6cec.jpg

Way better than Lingonberries! :P.

Yar!! Them's fightin words:taz:!!!

Yeah, ok. I'll give you that one. But Lingonberries make for a killer cocktail.

12293861373362_lingonberrycocktail.JPG

Biryani is overrated *saying this while eating biryani lol*

Chicken pulao and mutton pulao ummm <3

They are called "Black Currants" in English.

NOOOOO
Bahi Clack Currant is TOTALLY DIFFERENT!!

That's what Falsa's are called in English? If so, I have to agree with lastofthepatriots. Very tasty:happy:. Both red and blackcurrants actually grow pretty well around here. Berries and roots generally do nicely in the colder climate of Scandinavia though, they just take a bit more time to develop.

Blackcurrant pie (Juodųjų serbentų pyragas) anyone - ?

1280px-Juoduju_serbentu_pyragas.JPG

Blackcurrant cordial (Solbærsaft) is pretty popular too.

6a9420f3635d8a741134634c3fef6cec.jpg

Yar!! Them's fightin words:taz:!!!

Yeah, ok. I'll give you that one. But Lingonberries make for a killer cocktail.

12293861373362_lingonberrycocktail.JPG

No, he is wrong, Falsa is different from Black Currant. TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

@lastofthepatriots falsas are unbeatable in summers but they dont have a name in english, they are not called blackberries or blueberries, these are different fruits. Do you know their english name?

They are literally called Phalsa fruit and they are berries. :lol:

Actually Falsa is called Grewia Fruit in English. :)
Sometimes it is also refered to as PHALSA but it do have a proper English name as mentioned in above line.

Here it is @Excalibørk
569a4a5120d24e6292e6f3378706ce1105c89f0d.jpg

Phalsa-1401.jpeg

It is native to South Asia and is cultivated in Pakistan, India and Cambodia.

On topic, @Zibago nice share.

Just like the guys in the video, it is really difficult to rate the food we have as what is the best. It is difficult for me. :)

I mean, how can you choose one of Biryani, Beef Nihari, Beef Haleem, Mutton Saji, Tandoori Tika, Namak Ghost, Chapl Kabab, PayeMutton Pulao, Seekh Kabab or even Samosa and rate it above the other? :lol:

And this is just to name a few. Our food is the best, have eaten it with people from so many countries, Irish, German, British, American, South African, French, Australian, Romanian, Turkish and may be a few others that i missed, they were all hooked!! Foreigners specially love our curries and BBQ Tikka (all forms) and you just cannot blame them. :)

@WebMaster@Horus @WAJsal @waz

Can someone kindly lock this indian troll in his cage? All threads are destroyed by these trolls putting their baseless propaganda and nonsensical claims they produce by farting.

Most Pakistani restaurants all over America serve Sindhi Biryani. Hardly anyone eats hyderabad biryani in Pakistan.
These "Indian trolls' are all trolling in Kashmir, trying to frighten Muslims, little to they know. [emoji13] [emoji13] [emoji13]

Back
Top Bottom