What's new

Eat safe: PFA issues grade report for 85 city restaurants.

Actually it happens everywhere in restaurants, there was a news in canada where restaurants were serving horse meat. been told by McDonald worker what disgusting things their kitchen crew does to some sandwiches. Its a known wisdom to always be nice to your waiter/waitress otherwise some crap will happen to your food. Where there are people there is something disgusting happening.
atleast horse is not HARAM... but KHOTA... I was watching a video in which a person was saying... GADHEY KI KMAI HALAL HE TO USKA GOSHT KESE HARAM HO SKTA HE... what I was trying to say above was its not other people, who are doing wrong to us... we are the one, our own ENEMY, that's y nobody wants to talk.. KHOTA is just an example...

Yeah I really hope so. And yes she is the current director of PFA. :)
If it would be possible for you to arrange the criteria that is used to categorize the above restaurants? That will make things easier for the masses as well as for the business owners. Like, what grading criteria/benchmark/regulation system they use?

P.S: I am (as a partner) on the verge of starting my own little eatery biz so this will help me a lot as well in providing A quality :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I found it myself :) Thank You!

There you go!
Your one stop shop for all such queries

Punjab Food Authority

Last edited:
atleast horse is not HARAM... but KHOTA... I was watching a video in which a person was saying... GADHEY KI KMAI HALAL HE TO USKA GOSHT KESE HARAM HO SKTA HE... what I was trying to say above was its not other people, who are doing wrong to us... we are the one, our own ENEMY, that's y nobody wants to talk.. KHOTA is just an example...

remember this not every one in your country is your own, for a guy in Hyderabad someone living in Bhakkar is just as "not my own people" as someone living in NYC.

wonderful. Ayesha mumtaz has ben xtremely wonderful and glad to see that shahbaz sharif also supported her. This is a very fine initiative and if w keep it going with this fervor then we can definitely make a business in keeping these restaurants in check.

Back
Top Bottom