What's new

Eat, Drink, and be in Muree.

Muree Brewery is actually not located in Muree it'self, rather it's based some 40 Miles away in Rawalpindi.
Apart from the famous Beer, it also produces Silver Top Gin and Beehive Brandy.

Don't forget the big apple, i loved tht, it was haven for me when i was in pak.

murree is not as gud as it used to be. too much of construction has ruined its charm...
ppl now tend to go to bhorband, nathia gali, thandiani etc

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

murree is not as gud as it used to be. too much of construction has ruined its charm...

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

isn't nathia gali part of murree?

No. Nathia Gali is part of NWFP province of Pakistan. Murree is part of Punjab province of Pakistan.

i been to nathia gali it wasn't very far from muree, maybe im mixing nathia gali with something else.

i been to nathia gali it wasn't very far from muree, maybe im mixing nathia gali with something else.

They are not that far from each other.

- Nathia Gali or Nathiagali (Pashto: نتھیا گلی, Urdu: نتھیا گلی) is a mountain resort town or hill station in Hazara, NWFP, Pakistan. It is a part of the Galiaath which are termed such due to several hill-stations in that area ending with the word "gali", most of which are connected to one other. Nathiagali is known for its scenic beauty, hiking tracks and pleasant weather, which is much cooler than the rest of the Galiaath due to it being at a greater altitude. It is situated one hour's drive away from both Murree and Abbottabad, it lies midway between the two. Drive time from Islamabad is usually about two hours, unless there is a lot of traffic.

- Murree city (Punjabi, Urdu: مری) is a popular hill station and a summer resort, especially for the residents of Islamabad, and for the cities of the province of Punjab, Pakistan. Murree is also the administrative centre of Murree Tehsil, which is a sub-division of Rawalpindi District and includes the Murree Hills.

Murree is located along Islamabad-Kohala highway N75, some 30 km (19 mi) northeast of Islamabad.

miss that place....they actually sell booze in pakistan ? i dont know whats more disturibing them selling it or u guys knowing about it

---------- Post added at 06:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 AM ----------

oh yh is tha tpark still open the one that you pass on the way there with that waterslide..that place was hella cool

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom