What's new

Easy way to make free power Genrater.

Khaqan Humayun

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
We can work on this project to save our money and to over come on power brake down in Pakistan.

We can work on this project to save our money and to over come on power brake down in Pakistan.
[/quote] We can convert our plant on water to make Electricity.

If we follow this simple technology to make Electricity for Pakistan soon we will be able to export Electricity to other countries.........
We face electric problem daily but we do not raise our voice even K.E.S.C can make electricity for us without any expansive work. Yes it is proved in today's world that we can make our Car run by water same water can run our big Electricity Plants to make Electricity for us.

If we follow this simple technology to make Electricity for Pakistan soon we will be able to export Electricity to other countries.........
We face electric problem daily but we do not raise our voice even K.E.S.C can make electricity for us without any expansive work. Yes it is proved in today's world that we can make our Car run by water same water can run our big Electricity Plants to make Electricity for us.

So you believe in Water Car..? :what:

35622120.jpg

its not possible to generate electricity from water

I am not an engineer and I dont get how you cant generate electricity like that and why no scientist is experimenting with this?

@Water Car Engineer Your wisdom is required here.

$hit; Water Car Engineer (of Pakistan) is already here with this idea of squeezing Electricity out of Water.
Its Water Car Engineer Ver.2 at work.
But; in Pakistan anything is possible. There was a scientist of the PAEC who had proposed to harness Energy from Djinns in the past............:-)

@Khaqan Humayun
I cannot see those videos but i am sure either there is nothing new here or you think our planners are too dumb.
In a real world there are very few methods for generating use-able power and those too require huge amount of money to realize. If there were shortcuts then we should not see countries fighting for oil.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom