What's new

East Turkestan: US Company to Stop Selling Equipment Contributing to Chinese Uyghur DNA Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Error 404: location not found.

I concur. Everybody must spell Turdey's name correctly as a sign of respect. It is preferable to use the word Turds prefer to refer to their country: Türdiye (note the dots over the u).
Spelling mistakes are caused by professional conditions, sucking non-stop your muscles of tongue are too relieved.

These TURDS got BUTT HURT so much, they cannot sleep.
Hence they keep opening so many nuisance threads.
Still we can see sucking is how much harmful for tongue. You had better give up sucking go on to blow job. You could spell as a human being then.

TURDS sound correct to me.
I can type very well, you may continue your SUCKING and your BLOW JOB on others.
That may get you into EU.
No thanks.
Everything is clear from your spelling. Muscles were destroyed from tension.
Try to say K just try it. Don't worry no one will hurt you as they did. Poor tongue need a long rest.

Your condition seems VERY SERIOUS.
I recommend this for you.
View attachment 541533
Apply to your butt twice a day.
This will keep the TURD in place.
No need to Thank me.
Is the solution popular among you? You might advise each other not to be suffered but ,Poors, No my little bird, it wouldn't help you.

Is the solution popular among you? You might advise each other not to be suffered but ,Poors, No my little bird, it wouldn't help you.
I wonder what you are babbling about.
Please be coherent.
Please keep your TINY LITTLE LITTLE BIRD to yourself.
Don't embarrass yourself.

These keyboard warriors are mad because they cannot do anything to change the situation in reality so they use the virtual world to vent their frustration and anger. If I were them I take up arms and fight the PLA, or strap a bomb on their body and blow up some Chinese . But they prefer to make themselves feel better by arguing with a Beijing *** clown.
Hail Ottoman turds!:rofl:
Another son of bitch moaned under Turkish soldiers.
I wonder if there is a moderation could stop insulting a nation.

Uyghurs are ethnic Turkic, they might be irrelevant for you but not for us.

You Anatolian has nothing to do with Uyghurs, you can keep crying over Uyghurs but your kinds will not change anything. Only we Chinese decide if you Anatolian fit to be Turk, claiming yourself as Turk is illegitimate and illegal.

Last edited:
You Anatolian has nothing to do with Uyghurs, you can keep crying over Uyghurs but your kinds will not change anything. Only we Chinese decide if you Anatolian fit to be Turk, claiming yourself as Turk is illegitimate and illegal.
When their GDP per capita is only $7000, they need to work extra hard to earn bread crumbs from Zionist propagandists :lol:

Error 404: location not found.

I concur. Everybody must spell Turdey's name correctly as a sign of respect. It is preferable to use the word Turds prefer to refer to their country: Türdiye (note the dots over the u).
And the next gem.
@waz @Dubious @cabatli_53

How many rivers have you cried already?
No use,isnt it?

What's the problem? Did I misspell it??:unsure:
Ah, I see my mistake now. I didn't use enough dots, it's spelled "Türdïÿë." Sorry about that, I hope you didn't take any offense, my good Türd.:ashamed:

Are you a canuck arse or a chinese fagg in disguise? show your real face. dont hide.

When their GDP per capita is only $7000, they need to work extra hard to earn bread crumbs from Zionist propagandists :lol:

Only China, Russia and US are the big players in Geo-politic and world economy. Now back to the subject of this thread, it's interesting and surprise to know that US was selling DNA equipment to determine the real Turk from the fake Turk....LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom