What's new

Early humans in Iran were growing wheat 12,000 years ago

Come on , you knew arabian peninsula wont provide the best environment for horses

Actually arabian lands were not that hot in those times compared today but still as evidence suggests central asia is the main area and ukraine and kazakhstan providing archeological evidence.

Come on , you knew arabian peninsula wont provide the best environment for horses

Yet the Arabian horse is one if the most pristine and elegant breeds of horses in the world. Wonder how that happen huh?

Actually arabian lands were not that hot in those times compared today but still as evidence suggests central asia is the main area and ukraine and kazakhstan providing archeological evidence.

http://m.thenational.ae/arts-culture/art/carved-in-stone-were-the-arabs-the-first-to-tame-the-horse

Nobody takes a UAE/Saudi source serious. ^

Iranians were one of the first people to domesticate horses.

The reliance on cavalry as a means of warfare in general lies with the ancient inhabitants of the Central Asian steppes in early antiquity, who were one of the first peoples to domesticate the horse and pioneered the development of the chariot. Most of these nomadic tribes and wandering pastoralists circa 2000 BC were largely Bronze-Age, Iranian populations who migrated from the steppes of Central Asia into the Iranian Plateau and Greater Iran from around 1000 BC to 800 BC. Two of these tribes are attested based upon archaeological evidence: the Mitanni and the Kassites. Although evidence is scant, they are believed to have raised and bred horses for specific purposes, as is evidenced by the large archaeological record of their use of the chariot and several treatises on the training of chariot horses. The one founding prerequisite towards the development of cataphract cavalry in the Ancient Near East, apart from advanced metalworking techniques and the necessary grazing pastures for raising horses, was the evolution of selective breeding and animal husbandry. Cataphract cavalry needed to be immensely strong and endurant horses, and without selectively breeding horses for muscular strength and hardiness, they would have surely not been able to bear the immense loads of armor and a rider during the strain of battle. The Near East is generally believed to have been the focal point for where this first occurred.

Cataphract - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nobody takes a UAE/Saudi source serious. ^

Iranians were one of the first people to domesticate horses.

Cataphract - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And an Iranian source is a bigger of a joke.

This is a new evidence that is very strong that Arabians were the first to domesticate horses. And Surenas YOU are the one who can not be taken seriously.

http://mobile.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-21538969

So put a sock in it "Persian", thank The Lord I want born one or I would have killed myself a thousand times over everyday, yuck.

That wasn't an Iranian source, Einstein.

And nobody takes a BBC article serious if it states that ''According to Ali bin Ibrahim Al Ghabban, vice-president of the Saudi Commission for Tourism and Antiquities'' blabla was found.

Come with real academic evidence.

Some of the best evidence suggests that an early horse was domesticated and actually was a herd animal like sheep and goats are today, in the vast southern plains of Modern day Russia.

Similarly the modern sheep is not a naturally occurring animal but one that was created, best evidence suggests in the Caucasus.

For more see "The Horse The Wheel and Language: How Bronze Age Riders from the Eurasian Steppes Shaped the Modern World"
By David Anthony

I believe that there is some connection between horse and donkey right?

Yet the Arabian horse is one if the most pristine and elegant breeds of horses in the world. Wonder how that happen huh?

It doesn't matter still the truth is different as evidence support and suggests.

World doesn't revolve around arabians come out of that nationalism the sooner the better this better than everyone in everything is a bluff when it comes to arabians generally.

and those horses originated from the northern part of fertile crescent

by the way the early evidence of domestication in Arabic peninsula is 1800bc while the historical evidence of domesticating horses in north of Caspian sea date back to 4000 bc .

and those horses originated from the northern part of fertile crescent

by the way the early evidence of domestication in Arabic peninsula is 1800bc while the historical evidence of domesticating horses in north of Caspian sea date back to 4000 bc .

Do you not read the links I posted already??

Go, it is a debatable new find that is still under study. However it is convincing more and more people. Go red the links I posted then come back and talk to me Pikachu.

Do you not read the links I posted already??

Go, it is a debatable new find that is still under study. However it is convincing more and more people. Go red the links I posted then come back and talk to me Pikachu.

well how many time you suggest me to read that link
you see there is no girdle carved on the stone and I can't see how their imagination made them see a girdle also they provide no scientific evidence for their claims this is for example a claim backed by scientific data
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-17943974

and at last one part of their claims made me fall of the chair from laughter

According to Ali bin Ibrahim Al Ghabban, vice-president of the Saudi Commission for Tourism and Antiquities, DNA and carbon-14 (radiocarbon) tests are continuing. But initial evidence suggests that the artefacts date back 9,000 years.

its a 135 kg stone that never was part of a living organism and it has no organic paint on it at all then how on earth or space or under water (really I don't care) he is gonna do DNA and carbon-14 (radiocarbon) tests on it

well this link may help you a little on principle of carbon 14 dating

Back
Top Bottom