What's new

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev : Boston Suspect

OPINION

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Times of India Article/TOI

BOSTON: One of the two Chechen-origin Boston bombings suspects, who was arrested after a massive manhunt, partied with his friends, tweeted rap lyrics and lived a normal college life after the deadly attack.

19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev spent an apparently normal day on Wednesday at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, where he was a sophomore, according to a school official, working out in the gym, then sleeping in his dorm room.

Law enforcement officials frantically scanned photos trying to identify the men who planted deadly bombs at the Boston Marathon on Monday that claimed three lives and injured over 180 others, while Dzhokhar went about his life as usual after the attack.

Card swipes told officials that Dzhokhar, described as a good and typical student who played intramural soccer, was on campus Wednesday, but it was not clear if he had been there earlier in the week, the Boston Globe reported.

A student, who did not want to be identified, also said she saw Dzhokhar at a party on Wednesday night that was attended by some of his soccer friends.

"He was just relaxed," she said. Before heading to the party, Dzhokhar sickeningly tweeted, "I'm a stress-free kind of guy", the New York Post reported.

Dzhokhar was the subject of an intense manhunt until he was cornered and captured in a backyard in Watertown on Friday evening. His brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, was killed early Friday morning in a shootout with the police.

The University of Massachusetts Dartmouth campus in the southeastern part of the state closed on early Friday morning after school officials realised the younger of the two men authorities said were responsible for the Monday bombings was a student there.

A handful of students milled about the front entrance, watching police come and go.

Rolon said when she returned from class on Thursday afternoon, she and her friends watched a television news broadcast showing the images of the suspects, including one she thought looked faintly like Tsarnaev.

"We made a joke like -- that could be Dzhokhar," she said. "But then we thought it just couldn't be him. Dzhokhar? Never.

TIMES OF INDIA
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel bad for this , his life is ruined by his brother , his family and Ideology

I will blame his mother as well who is also responsible for pushing him in to this kind ideology her statement::

"She said the mother also expressed some rather strident views about the U.S. government. But it was difficult to know who was influencing whom in the household.
“During this facial session she started quoting a conspiracy theory, telling me that she thought 9/11 was purposefully created by the American government to make America hate Muslims,” Kilzer wrote. “‘It’s real,’ she said. ‘My son knows all about it. You can read on the internet.’”

brainwashed faggot, what a waste of life, just 19 years ??? just hang him ASAP n end his jihad.

Hanging is not solution , I think he is Victim of his brother's ideology for which his family is also responsible.

Hanging is not solution , I think he is Victim of his brother's ideology for which his family is also responsible.

When you kill 1 human being, let alone 4, you deserve no mercy. This goes for all other murderers.

lol) he was not a "muslim". He was a disc-man, an alcoholic, gay man.
"terrorist"? absurd! this is a setup! - And people believe! - "Idiots" .. the same media "fairy tale" tells!

ZOG = media!

He will be sentenced to death and he will spent next ten years in Prison until all his appeals are exhausted, then one fine morning he will executed by lethal injection.

When you kill 1 human being, let alone 4, you deserve no mercy. This goes for all other murderers.

He is not just some murderer. He is terrorist, who created havoc by not only killing 3, but seriously injuring around 200, Some lost their limbs

Just a food for thought . I saw people here are very very concerned about the death of 3 or 4 Americans. They are very furious and they want to hang the boy even before he is proven guilty.

WHAT ABT THE THOUSANDS OF INNOCENTS SOULS BEING TAKEN IN AFGHANISTAN AND IRAQ BY American .SHOULDNT THEY BE HANGED FOR KILLING THEM?

I Just hope the world stop being so racist.

Just a food for thought . I saw people here are very very concerned about the death of 3 or 4 Americans. They are very furious and they want to hang the boy even before he is proven guilty.

WHAT ABT THE THOUSANDS OF INNOCENTS SOULS BEING TAKEN IN AFGHANISTAN AND IRAQ BY American .SHOULDNT THEY BE HANGED FOR KILLING THEM?

I Just hope the world stop being so racist.

You must be a lunatic,those being killed are subhuman non-Americans. :disagree:

Should be impaled on stakes to set an example,and for all the people he maimed who will never walk again,ruined their lives.

killing millions in iraq did cause a hate marathon among Muslims over the world............. Americans should start good PR with Muslims.

lol) he was not a "muslim". He was a disc-man, an alcoholic, gay man.
"terrorist"? absurd! this is a setup! - And people believe! - "Idiots" .. the same media "fairy tale" tells!

ZOG = media!
The nation monkey licks knowledge! Freedom from zorks....Running nuggets let things be known! (how you sound to native speakers, just FYI)

killing millions in iraq did cause a hate marathon among Muslims over the world............. Americans should start good PR with Muslims.
Perhaps bowing is the default solution in your neck of the woods...not here. (Europeans didn't rule by bowing)

Perhaps bowing is the default solution in your neck of the woods...not here. (Europeans didn't rule by bowing)

Europeans???:blink: i thought boston is american........

having good PR = bowing than u must be drunk go to bed.

And America is an extension of what culture?

And America is an extension of what culture?

juice=mixture of fruit.........america= mixture of cultures

if u think having friendly relations with some one is bowing down.... than u must be as a fukingkong dumb.

Back
Top Bottom