What's new

Dutch soldiers who handed over Bosniak civilians to Serbian forces in Srebrenica awarded honor by PM

I have some equally good news for you. šŸŽ‰ You know that more and more white girls like to breed with people of color nowadays? Interracial marriages are on the rise and white angry racist parents don't want to meet their daughters anymore. Angry white men walk around with tiki torches to protest. They feel aggrieved and let down by the world. Why aren't they having it their way? The white Aryan race is dwindling in numbers. More white males do not feel at home in their own country. They blame people of color stealing their land and girls. Have you seen those wonderful mixed kids? Aren't they adorable? White angry men are writing manifestos consisting of hundreds of pages to share their frustration after shooting at kids and innocent people. Many white people don't feel comfortable with their materialistic society and are turning to Islam. That includes white females.

I would be very worried if I were an ordinary white Joe. Hell is coming.

As I said, np with that as long as cheeky big mouths have no problems and not the intention to burn/cut/strangle their daughters/sisters when they get banged by a pork eating pork-eating uncircumcised European and in the best case got pregnant and the child/ren become European.
You understand that your little ideology of promoting self-hating whities is coming to an end.

You dont confront us face to face. You write on a forum

I confront your kind everywhere I can.

As I said, np with that as long as cheeky big mouths have no problems and not the intention to burn/cut/strangle their daughters/sisters when they get banged by a pork eating pork-eating uncircumcised European and in the best case got pregnant and the child/ren become European.
You understand that your little ideology of promoting self-hating whities is coming to an end.

LOL Your daughters are breeding with Muslim and black men. We know why you write manifestos and shoot randomly. We read your hateful manifestos too. We know why you are so frustrated and angry at your own society. You hate liberalism in your country because this allows your females the freedom to date with people of color. Many white females are turning to Islam and putting on the hijab.

You can deny it all you like. We know the reality because we live among you. šŸ˜±

PS. Quickly report me now. The mods will ban me. There is a way to silence me.

Last edited:
You doesn't have the brain capacity and/or not the eyes to see that muslim women (and men) are losing their "islamic" values when they live in (too) liberal western societies.
You have mostly 2 1/2 muslim classes in non islamic countries/societies.
1st Hippity hoppity you can **** my daughtery. Like the "Whites" you and your kind like bc it's like paradise for people like you, who are hypocrites and only take advantages.

2 1/2 are the the ones who try to use try to pay with both sides of the same coin.

2st Hippity hoppity I will use suicide belt if you touch my daughtery.
These people would be racist/facist when non-muslim and say that to a muslim.

You get it.
Do you have sisters and/or female non covered up (go the the moon, would love to see your face :D)?
You are in Netherlands, where they repair hymen, so they can lie to you. :cheesy:

LOL you really are triggered, aren't you?

Dude, stop trolling. Your women are marrying with Muslims and various nationalities because they don't like your violent ways. You walk around with manifestos and guns. You want to impose your white people are dwindling message to the rest, but no one is buying your crap. Hence you resort to violence to make yourselves heard. You are at war with your own society and you admit that liberalism is wicked. You hate liberal people because they allow their daughters to get married with anyone they like including people of color and Muslims. You get triggered because you want to go back to 1900 where you had a village with white people owning slaves LOL

Will you commit suicide if your daughter became a Muslim and married a Muslim? Just an innocent question.

Last edited:
LOL you really are triggered, aren't you?

Dude, stop trolling. Your women are marrying with Muslims and various nationalities because they don't like your violent ways. You are at war with your iwn society and you admit that liberalism is wicked. You get triggered because you want to go back to 1900 where you had a village with white people owning slaves LOL

No, I don't want slaves.
Brits used to buy free the slaves in the 1st halt of 19th century.
And I know what you wrote there is true to a certain point but not bc of the motive you wrote (violent LOL, from you when we look at household violence and how many - from the point of %tage AND the methods who's wife got beaten and killed :D) but because of "open society" and you don't understand thats not one way ticket dude.
We have here many turkish and levantine women who got impregnated by non muslim Euros.
You understand that it doesn't work in one way, do you? ^^
I had a good time with a Bosnian girl once.
Family loved me and even today I have friendly wires to many members of her fam.

No, I don't want slaves.
Brits used to buy free the slaves in the 1st halt of 19th century.
And I know what you wrote there is true to a certain point but not bc of the motive you wrote (violent LOL, from you when we look at household violence and how many - from the point of %tage AND the methods who's wife got beaten and killed :D) but because of "open society" and you don't understand thats not one way ticket dude.
We have here many turkish and levantine women who got impregnated by non muslim Euros.
You understand that it doesn't work in one way, do you? ^^
I had a good time with a Bosnian girl once.
Family loved me and even today I have friendly wires to many members of her fam.

LOL I also know tons of white women who put on a hijab and became a Muslim. There are European and Western women converting to Islam as we speak. I also know tons of white girls breeding with people of color. Both in a marriage and wedlock. You understand that you are not a winner here, right? If you are trying to compete on that front you are not necessarily winning.

You don't have to tell me your life story. I know what kind of a loser you probably are. You searched Pakistani Defence forum to become a member and now you are exercising your white privilege on the internet. You came at the wrong address buddy.

Last edited:
Of course. Evil Arabs and Turks LOL
Historically,Malta had to defend against Arabs and Turks. It's nothing "racist". It's history. Go read.

The Greeks are 100% similar to Turks and other olive skinned folks out there.
Ok

hindi2.jpg

Will you commit suicide if your daughter became a Muslim and married a Muslim? Just an innocent question.
Would YOU lose it,if your daughter or son converted to Christianity? Or Hinduism?

Historically,Malta had to defend against Arabs and Turks. It's nothing "racist". It's history. Go read.

Ok

View attachment 855165

Would YOU lose it,if your daughter or son converted to Christianity? Or Hinduism?

Don't get triggered. Olive skin is also beautiful.

No. I won't because I accept humans in all shapes and forms irrespective of creed and color. I am not a racist and that is the difference between us.

You don't have to tell me your life story. I know what kind of a loser you probably are. You searched Pakistani Defence forum to become a member and now you are sharing your anger in the internet.
You mock him and me and the Maltese guy and the nutcase Apollon and others too and yet you're the one with a -18 score šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

I am not a racist and that is the difference between us.
You're the biggest racist,constantly ranting about "white people" and "your kind".

šŸ˜‚

The so called Greek Volunteer Guard some 100 criminal Greeks were also involved in Sbrenica genocide.

greeks once again proved to be tough fighters against women and children.

The greeks are downplaying this genocide because their ā€œGreek Volunteer Guardā€ was also involved in this massacre.

In my opinion the UN and Nato made a mistake to send Dutch army to this high risk area with task of providing protection to the civilians.

If they had send there a Turkish Brigade the serbs would not dare to come their way. And if they did Turks would all die if necessary but never retreat or surrender.

Only men got killed.

I confront your kind everywhere I can.

LOL Your daughters are breeding with Muslim and black men. We know why you write manifestos and shoot randomly. We read your hateful manifestos too. We know why you are so frustrated and angry at your own society. You hate liberalism in your country because this allows your females the freedom to date with people of color. Many white females are turning to Islam and putting on the hijab.

You can deny it all you like. We know the reality because we live among you. šŸ˜±

PS. Quickly report me now. The mods will ban me. There is a way to silence me.

You wont confront me. You dont have acess where i go ha ha

Only men got killed.

You wont confront me. You dont have acess where i go ha ha

LOL what access? You are triggered on a keyboard on a public forum. Do you really think you are impressing anyone? I am already confronting you and I have you triggered as we speak LOL

You mock him and me and the Maltese guy and the nutcase Apollon and others too and yet you're the one with a -18 score šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

You're the biggest racist,constantly ranting about "white people" and "your kind".

šŸ˜‚

LOL how is calling someone white or of a certain kind racist? Explain rocket scientist.

Why are you worried about my score. These are my medals I have collected over the years by confronting guys like you. I wear them with pride.

LOL what access? You are triggered on a keyboard on a public forum. Do you really think you are impressing anyone? I am already confronting you and I have you triggered as we speak LOL

LOL how is calling someone white or of a certain kind racist? Explain rocket scientist.

Why are you worried about my score. These are my medals I have collected over the years by confronting guys like you. I wear them with pride.

Lufthansa first class terminal in Frankfurt for example. You dont have acess to where i go.

And im neither triggered nor do i hate anyone. You obviously think someone must hate to be able to kill someone. Nonsense. Im completly indifferent. I only hate the heat today. 35C

The so called Greek Volunteer Guard some 100 criminal Greeks were also involved in Sbrenica genocide.

greeks once again proved to be tough fighters against women and children.

The greeks are downplaying this genocide because their ā€œGreek Volunteer Guardā€ was also involved in this massacre.

In my opinion the UN and Nato made a mistake to send Dutch army to this high risk area with task of providing protection to the civilians.

If they had send there a Turkish Brigade the serbs would not dare to come their way. And if they did Turks would all die if necessary but never retreat or surrender.

1.There were no "criminal" Greeks in the GVG.
2.The GVG was not involved in any atrocities and there is absolutely no evidence about them taking part in anything malicious in the Bosnian War.
3.What you are doing is slandering without any hint of evidence.
4.If Turks were there,that would only aggrevate the Serbs as the Turks would not try to be neutral or protect,but actively try to fight the war for the Bosniaks.

@waz This guy here is spewing lies and slander. There is no evidence on the GVG ever taking part in any war crimes,let alone the so-called "genocide" or whatever you wanna call it.

Stop provoking and trying to start a flame war with your bull @SilentEagle

Lufthansa first class terminal in Frankfurt for example. You dont have acess to where i go.

And im neither triggered nor do i hate anyone. You obviously think someone must hate to be able to kill someone. Nonsense. Im completly indifferent. I only hate the heat today. 35C

LOL congrats. You are at an airport.

You are triggered. We can guage that by your posts.

LOL congrats. You are at an airport.

You are triggered. We can guage that by your posts.

Im not. Tell me what effect Srebrenica has for me? Zero. The regiments leadership set the priority to care for safety of his staff. The rest was not an option.

Im not. Tell me what effect Srebrenica has for me? Zero. The regiments leadership set the priority to care for safety of his staff. The rest was not an option.

You are enraged and making claims such as NATO and Dutch soldiers cannot be held responsible for the massacre. I can quote your angry posts if you want.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom