What's new

Dutch soldiers who handed over Bosniak civilians to Serbian forces in Srebrenica awarded honor by PM

so were christian crusader armies from middle east back in 11th century and now in 21st century in iraq and afghanistan. :lol: :yahoo::usflag:

Sweaty.....like i said, i know how to put shabby little school boys like u in their place! khi khi khi

If crusaders got erased, why is Assad in Syria looking like a french guy? Why does his wife look european too?

You obviousky have no clue about history.

1. Last time i checked Jerusalem is western today. I can travel there freely as a european. You cant. So much for that.

2. Im half German, you know the Germans? Who crushed Ottomans at Vienna and erased them as a threat.

3. Europe as a context exists since prehistoric times. Even Socrates clearly divided Europe from Asia, calling Europeans free and individual thinkers while asia was connected with oriental despotism in his writings.

...i dont care how big of a milkshake r u......yr our enemy, thats all it matters to us......u must be wiped out from the face of the earth.......Thats what it matters. And as u can see with France, how good we r punishing them infect slowly and gradually we will fight them till the last French on this Earth. O BTW yr Germany is also in our target list. Soon Suicide bombings will start, At one side Russians will be killing u while on the other side we will be.

As for Jerusalem, im talking abt crusades that yr so proud of. Im not talking abt the colonial period and its Belfour declaration. U do know what that is right?

Sweaty, When was this word ''Europe'' came into existence? does yr shabby little school boyish self even know that? There was no such thing as Europe or Europe in context as u think, Before Magna carta treaty signed in 1215 AD. That Peace treaty is regarded as the first step towards What we called Europe today's unification!

So that context is very very new!

BTW how was the *** banging in Afghanistan?:lol: I understand yr little country called Greece was also involved in it too. So its as big of humiliation for u as its for America ie yr Leader of today just as Alexander was of yr past who also came here.:lol::lol::lol:

Why do Greeks and Italians look like North African Arabs?

Because we conquered North Africa and erased them. Carthago was destroyed and enslaved. Egypt was Greek. Its how we roll.

...i dont care how big of a milkshake r u......yr our enemy, thats all it matters to us......u must be wiped out from the face of the earth.......Thats what it matters. And as u can see with France, how good we r punishing them infect slowly and gradually we will fight them till the last French on this Earth. O BTW yr Germany is also in our target list. Soon Suicide bombings will start, At one side Russians will be killing u while on the other side we will be.

As for Jerusalem, im talking abt crusades that yr so proud of. Im not talking abt the colonial period and its Belfour declaration. U do know what that is right?

Sweaty, When was this word ''Europe'' came into existence? does yr shabby little school boyish self even know that? There was no such thing as Europe or Europe in context as u think, Before Magna carta treaty signed in 1215 AD. That Peace treaty is regarded as the first step towards What we called Europe today's unification!

So that context is very very new!

BTW how was the *** banging in Afghanistan?:lol: I understand yr little country called Greece was also involved in it too. So its as big of humiliation for u as its for America ie yr Leader of today just as Alexander was of yr past who also came here.:lol::lol::lol:

Short question, you say you are muslim right?

According your religion, who made me in his image?

If crusaders got erased, why is Assad in Syria looking like a french guy? Why does his wife look european too?
Colonialism........Study it. U will know. But since yr neither Greece nor Germany was involved so i didnt push it in my arguments with u. Modern Day Syria was a French Colony. This Hafiz Asad Family was installed there by them when they gave these colonized countries their independence. Same is true for all majority of Colonized countries today Muslim or non muslim doesnt matter.

The supposed E. Pakistan genocide was the only one in history where not one mass grave was ever discovered. Even the lowest end of the massacre/genocide is massively exaggerated. The native Bengalis ended up slaughtering more non-bengalis than was the case for inverse and that is the sole reason why there was never any international/UN investigation of the massacres, because it would have been a huge indictment of the victors in that conflict.

The operation only lasted a few months and even if one were to assume 300K were massacred, that would have been much higher efficiency than the Nazi war machine which had perfected the science of mass killings and had a lot more resources at its disposal then 40K undermanned, undersupplied soldiers of PA in E. Pakistan.

So this whole narrative of E. Pakistan genocide is a massive lie perpetuated by Indians and their Bengali allies to cover up the latter's massacre of non-bengali population of E. Pakistan and the former's role in making that possible.

Because we conquered North Africa and erased them. Carthago was destroyed and enslaved. Egypt was Greek. Its how we roll.

Short question, you say you are muslim right?

According your religion, who made me in his image?

Sweaty,,,,,dont do wishy washy with me answer my arguments......of crusades, of Afghanistan of now Al Qaida and Taliban planning to take revenge from u for this war on terror.......Thats yr future dude! there is nothing but destruction awaits u in times to come. And im serious!

Sweaty,,,,,dont do wishy washy with me answer my arguments......of crusades, of Afghanistan of now Al Qaida and Taliban planning to take revenge from u for this war on terror.......Thats yr future dude! there is nothing but destruction awaits u in times to come. And im serious!

Nah bro. A 1st class flight to Buenos Aires waits for me in November. Im super excited for that.

Nah bro. A 1st class flight to Buenos Aires waits for me in November. Im super excited for that.
HAHA run bitch run........run like u always do with yr tail b/w yr legs as always.

BTW will u be able to take care of yrself there? and does yr mama knows yr going there? There wont be yr mommy to do yr laundry there......Heck does this 20 year old self of yrs even know how to tug your bed? :rofl:

Atleast i hope u dont need yr mama to tie yr shoe laces?:lol:

On a serious note read abt colonial period. With what happened in that period as well as study in detail abt magna carta of 1215 AD not mere yr school books....go to a library, read different historians. As well as when u study, Study abt the existence of this Name ''EUROPE'' too And also try to find out that this Word Euro means and which language's word it is. And when these words first started appearing in history books in reference to yr continent's name. U will be surprised how recent this phenomenon is. Certainly not prehistoric in context either......dont believe everything u read or hear in yr school classes......Try to do yr own study too....u will live a very successful life that way.

U will learn a lot kid! because it would be a great shame for me as a Muslim Pakistani and as an Asian to tell u abt yr own history.

Last edited:
HAHA run bitch run........run like u always do with yr tail b/w yr legs as always.

BTW will u be able to take care of yrself there? and does yr mama knows yr going there? There wont be yr mommy to do yr laundry there......Heck does this 20 year old self yrs even know how to tug your bed? :rofl:

Atleast i hope u dont need yr mama to tie yr shoe laces?:lol:

On a serious note read abt colonial period. With what happened in that period as well as study in detail abt magna carta of 1215 AD not mere yr school books....go to a library, read different historians. As well as when u study, Study abt the existence of this Name ''EUROPE'' too And also try to find out that this Word Euro means and which language's word it is. And when these words first started appearing in history books in reference to yr continent's name. U will be surprised how recent this phenomenon is. Certainly not prehistoric in context either......dont believe everything u read or hear in yr school classes......Try to do yr own study too....u will live a very successful life that way.

U will learn a lot kid! because it would be a great shame for me as a Muslim Pakistani and as an Asian to tell u abt yr own history.

Laundry? I go on a cruise ship and do a tour to antarctica, 16 days then back home.

As for our history you talk alot of rubbish. Europa was a women in greek mythology who was taken by Zeus. The continent Europa was named that way even as far back as 800 bc

Its used as word for the continent by old greeks and also roman empire.

The first recorded usage of Eurį¹“pē as a geographic term is in the Homeric Hymn to Delian Apollo, in reference to the western shore of the Aegean Sea. As a name for a part of the known world, it is first used in the 6th century BCE by Anaximander and Hecataeus. Anaximander placed the boundary between Asia and Europe along the Phasis River (the modern Rioni River on the territory of Georgia) in the Caucasus, a convention still followed by Herodotus in the 5th century BCE.[

The government feels responsible for that lack of recognition, and I want to be clear about this today. I have come here to offer you that recognition in a tangible form, with a sum of money for every Dutchbat III veteran and with the awarding of the Medal of Merit.
Maybe The Dutch were helpless in their situation there but certainly no honor award should be given to a failed mission where the action or inaction caused calamitous outcome.

Reminder: Everyone stay on topic please.

Laundry? I go on a cruise ship and do a tour to antarctica, 16 days then back home.

As for our history you talk alot of rubbish. Europa was a women in greek mythology who was taken by Zeus. The continent Europa was named that way even as far back as 800 bc

Its used as word for the continent by old greeks and also roman empire.

The first recorded usage of Eurį¹“pē as a geographic term is in the Homeric Hymn to Delian Apollo, in reference to the western shore of the Aegean Sea. As a name for a part of the known world, it is first used in the 6th century BCE by Anaximander and Hecataeus. Anaximander placed the boundary between Asia and Europe along the Phasis River (the modern Rioni River on the territory of Georgia) in the Caucasus, a convention still followed by Herodotus in the 5th century BCE.[
wonderful!!! finally met someone who know abt the woman called Europa! Thank God u didnt slept in yr classes and atleast learnt something!

Yr 100% right, thats the exact historical view taught and preached commonly in Europe abt the word as well as abt continent named Europe.

Good, very very good im seriously impressed. I genuinely didnt though u will be knowing about it, since yr lack of knowledge abt something as common knowledge as that of Crusades, Spanish Conquest, Ottoman Empire and abt Colonialism.

But im seriously impressed. Well done.

But do know that this concept of Europa being a woman and the continent was first named as back as in 800BC is just a dominating view of history.....there r other views too shared by historians abt Europe and abt calling Continent of Europe as Europe too. But u will know them if u dont already know if u will heed to my advice and go to a big library and study different books abt it from different historians not just these mainstream ones. U will find interesting facts with evidence that this infect isnt that old ie as far back as 800BC. Rather is pretty new concept.

However do study abt Magna Carta too in detail, besides reading more abt Crusades, Spanish Conquests, Ottoman Empire, as well as about the Colonial period.

So my advice still stands, read things in detail involving different aspects and historical takes in them, u will go a long way in life and will live a successful life on yr own not on yr parent's support or money.

So yr going on a cruise hah! with whom? BTW still will be embarrassing as a man to let yr house keeping wash yr under wears.

BTW u didnt tell me if u still can tug yr bed? or should i assume yr still are yr momma's boy? :lol:

wonderful!!! finally met someone who know abt the woman called Europa! Thank God u didnt slept in yr classes and atleast learnt something!

Yr 100% right, thats the exact historical view taught and preached commonly in Europe abt the word as well as abt continent named Europe.

Good, very very good im seriously impressed. I genuinely didnt though u will be knowing about it, since yr lack of knowledge abt something as common knowledge as that of Crusades, Spanish Conquest, Ottoman Empire and abt Colonialism.

But im seriously impressed. Well done.

But do know that this concept of Europa being a woman and the continent was first named as back as in 800BC is just a dominating view of history.....there r other views too shared by historians abt Europe and abt calling Continent of Europe as Europe too. But u will know them if u dont already know if u will heed to my advice and go to a big library and study different books abt it from different historians not just these mainstream ones. U will find interesting facts with evidence that this infect isnt that old ie as far back as 800BC. Rather is pretty new concept.

However do study abt Magna Carta too in detail, besides reading more abt Crusades, Spanish Conquests, Ottoman Empire, as well as about the Colonial period.

So my advice still stands, read things in detail involving different aspects and historical takes in them, u will go a long way in life and will live a successful life on yr own not on yr parent's support or money.

So yr going on a cruise hah! with whom? BTW still will be embarrassing as a man to let yr house keeping wash yr under wears.

BTW u didnt tell me if u still can tug yr bed? or should i assume yr still are yr momma's boy? :lol:

Believe it or not, i m able to make my bed.

As for Europa, do you think i dont know the mythology of my own ancestors?

Maybe The Dutch were helpless in their situation there but certainly no honor award should be given to a failed mission where the action or inaction caused calamitous outcome.

Reminder: Everyone stay on topic please.
It is not an ā€honorā€ reward as far as I can tell.
It is a recognition that the UN let them done leaving them stranded.
It is doubtful that the outcome would have been much different if they had acted different.

Air support? Reinforcements?
Requested and DENIEDā€¦

Back
Top Bottom