What's new

Dutch Parliament Member: We Must Close All Mosques & Ban Islam

The French are doing no such thing and are using targeted strikes. You are literally accusing them of mass murder. Please bring evidence of these indiscriminate strikes.

@FrenchPilot

Sure,before any airstrike occurs,we conduct many reconnaissance flights to designate targets,then the designated targets are fully studied and then,when it is confirmed these are terrorist facilities,the order is given to the pilots to destroy these targets.
I won't say we can alwas avoid civilian casualties,but i can say for sure we don't go as savages to obliterate everybuilding showing in our Pods...

Please ban Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, and any other foreign Religions. No need to be selective. :crazy:

Hitler did not kill in the name of religion-He wanted a pure-bred Germany -jews.
ISIS and other Islamist group kill in the name of Islam,citing verses from Quran to justify it.
Nazis were very religious and partly used religion to justify many attacks. Even if the middle east was not Islamic, the same things would happen - but instead people would have found other justifications. The current situation that is in the middle east largely stems from creation of Israel and the invasion of Iraq.

Muslims are extremely religious and devoted, religion is mixed in with everything - whether a person is "secular" or not. Islam gives us fierce determination and power; and its up to the person, who wishes to use it for good or bad. People will manipulate uneducated individuals by citing verses from the Quran, but to an educated Muslim; he/she will easily know what the Quran is meaning in that specific verse. An example:

"Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war. " ~ Quran

To a naked eye (like yours), this verse can be interpreted as a declaration of constant war upon "disbelievers".
But, people do not take in context the date, situation and event. Jihadist recruiters use these techniques.

This verse is talking about a SPECIFIC group of "disbelievers" who were responsible for committing massive atrocities against not just Muslims but others as well.

The verse above is also meant to be backed by this verse:
Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.

— Quran 2:190

But Jihadists will only show you verses without the Hadith and other Quranic verses meant to further elaborate.

I have studied all religions closely but they all lead me to Islam. There is nothing in the world that can challenge Islam's purity.

Muslims need a renaissance where they don't take the religion at face value and learn to separate state from religion. All Saudi influence needs to be removed as well. In fact I'd go as far as saying Arab culture needs to be separated from Islam and non-Arab countries because it's that tribal autocratic nature that has seeped into the mindset of so many Muslims and Islamic nations and it's one of the primary reasons they haven't progressed much in the last few centuries.

The Indians on this forums shouldn't be casting stones as the vast majority of Hindus in India are still extremely backwards and mystical in their thinking and behavior. Only India's large cities have made a modicum of progress and that came because of the West's constant investments and influence. In fact, the rise of Hindu extremism in India is a sure sign that the country is already regressing and it parallels how extremist Islam began.
Islam had a renaissance 600 years before European renaissance. What is going on the world has nothing to do with Islam; rather more to do with Western interference. Islam was never like this and still isnt, if there is a power vacuum - powerful people will try to fill it, and will use any methods of justifications.

Refugees go on hunger strike at Greece-Macedonia border - Al Jazeera English

""One desperate Pakistani man tried to hang himself in front of everyone on Saturday, while today [Monday] a group of Iranians started sewing up their mouths in an act of protest."""

So What make Run to Pakistan Iranian Citizen etc, where is the War ??
Yes, and they make up around 1% of the Refugee population; also there was war in FATA province (not any more); and many Iranians are escaping religious persecution.

ISIS are killing sects of muslims which they believe are infidels,and other minorities in the region.
Yes, but does Islam tell you to kill minorities? If that was the case, there would be no Christians in the Balkans, Hindus in south Asia, Jews in Levant, other religions. Thus, ISIS has no rights to represent Islam. They take everything to a whole level; Islam makes educate for all obligatory - they do not provide education to women; Islam only requires women to cover their hair; they force women to cover their faces. They turn every sunnah (recommendations) obligatory.

Problem with many Muslims particularly arabs start with that's, even liberal Muslim will have some conspiracy theory that every bad thing happens due to some external conspiracy.Islam is no doubt beautiful religion but is it followers are ?

How many muslims all these years have opposed monarchy or some form of autocracy at their home countries, If you see most of Muslim majority countries are either Sham democracy or autocracy. Where there chance of democracy many start demanding Islamic law to be implemented but very few and far between i have seen people who want democracy.Why is that? Unless Democracy is there every dictator will try to legitimate his rule through religious cloud.

Unless majority of Muslim start taking control of their lives ,Islamophobia will keep increasing first there was Al Qaeda now Isis tomorrow may be some thing else.

Now for this ISIS threat why the hell cant all GCC countries pool their resource together and take out its ISIS threat instead of begging to west or russia.

The First Caliphates were all democracies.

Sure,before any airstrike occurs,we conduct many reconnaissance flights to designate targets,then the designated targets are fully studied and then,when it is confirmed these are terrorist facilities,the order is given to the pilots to destroy these targets.
I won't say we can alwas avoid civilian casualties,but i can say for sure we don't go as savages to obliterate everybuilding showing in our Pods...

Yes spot on. I remember talking to the Mirage pilots at this year's RIAT and they said pretty much the same thing. There is a reason why the French forces were welcome as heros by the native Malians.

By the way, NO MORE RELIGIOUS DEBATE please.

Nazis were very religious and partly used religion to justify many attacks. Even if the middle east was not Islamic, the same things would happen - but instead people would have found other justifications. The current situation that is in the middle east largely stems from creation of Israel and the invasion of Iraq.

Muslims are extremely religious and devoted, religion is mixed in with everything - whether a person is "secular" or not. Islam gives us fierce determination and power; and its up to the person, who wishes to use it for good or bad. People will manipulate uneducated individuals by citing verses from the Quran, but to an educated Muslim; he/she will easily know what the Quran is meaning in that specific verse. An example:

"Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war. " ~ Quran

To a naked eye (like yours), this verse can be interpreted as a declaration of constant war upon "disbelievers".
But, people do not take in context the date, situation and event. Jihadist recruiters use these techniques.

This verse is talking about a SPECIFIC group of "disbelievers" who were responsible for committing massive atrocities against not just Muslims but others as well.

The verse above is also meant to be backed by this verse:
Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.

— Quran 2:190

But Jihadists will only show you verses without the Hadith and other Quranic verses meant to further elaborate.

I have studied all religions closely but they all lead me to Islam. There is nothing in the world that can challenge Islam's purity.

Islam had a renaissance 600 years before European renaissance. What is going on the world has nothing to do with Islam; rather more to do with Western interference. Islam was never like this and still isnt, if there is a power vacuum - powerful people will try to fill it, and will use any methods of justifications.

Yes, and they make up around 1% of the Refugee population; also there was war in FATA province (not any more); and many Iranians are escaping religious persecution.

Yes, but does Islam tell you to kill minorities? If that was the case, there would be no Christians in the Balkans, Hindus in south Asia, Jews in Levant, other religions. Thus, ISIS has no rights to represent Islam. They take everything to a whole level; Islam makes educate for all obligatory - they do not provide education to women; Islam only requires women to cover their hair; they force women to cover their faces. They turn every sunnah (recommendations) obligatory.

The First Caliphates were all democracies.

Before the Islamic invasion of India, did Hindus kill muslims? I'm pretty sure non-muslims, especially those who follow pagan gods are considered as kafirs and non-believers. So are you saying that thouse hindus that were slaughtered by muslim barbarians were solely slaughtered because they offended muslims or brought harm against muslims? There is no compromise, there is only what is written in yoru religous text, and what is intrepreted. In my religion(hinduism) I can openly critize the caste system, because it is barbaric. Can you do the same? Can you convince your fellow muslims that certain passages in the Quran need to be re-defined or looked at? This is what we members of other religous groups, minitories, and the West think. The majority of you muslims are compliment and "moderate", while the minority isn't, yet the minority is responsible for the worst atrosities because their actions according to them reflect what is written in the Quran. This is why we had to fight and take back India and made sure it was back in hindu hands.

Before the Islamic invasion of India, did Hindus kill muslims? I'm pretty sure non-muslims, especially those who follow pagan gods are considered as kafirs and non-believers. So are you saying that thouse hindus that were slaughtered by muslim barbarians were solely slaughtered because they offended muslims or brought harm against muslims? There is no compromise, there is only what is written in yoru religous text, and what is intrepreted. In my religion(hinduism) I can openly critize the caste system, because it is barbaric. Can you do the same? Can you convince your fellow muslims that certain passages in the Quran need to be re-defined or looked at? This is what we members of other religous groups, minitories, and the West think. The majority of you muslims are compliment and "moderate", while the minority isn't, yet the minority is responsible for the worst atrosities because their actions according to them reflect what is written in the Quran. This is why we had to fight and take back India and made sure it was back in hindu hands.
Hinduvadi education does not apply here, although there were instances of atrocities committed by BOTH sides - it was not as common as you say or think it was. Also, i cannot condemn Quran because there is nothing to condemn about it. Also there is no such thing as 'moderate islam', it is either you are a Muslim or not.

All foreigners (including Christians) 'persecuted' (outlawed bizarre practices) Hindus because of the taboo, backward and even sometimes violent culture; back then it was not common to see Children being sacrificed in the name of a Hindu god, women forcibly being burnt along their deceased Husbands(Sati), Prostitutes who worked in the name of a hindu goddess, Dalits being stoned and other disgusting practices most civilized people would find offensive and inhumane.

Although Muslims tolerated most of these practices under certain conditions and guide (for example: women could not longer be forced to do Sati) they prosecuted and punished anyone who did not follow these conditions and guide, they were simply enforcing the law. Although there were some Muslim rulers who did un-Islamically persecute Hindus and other minorities, and I OPENLY condemn them. Christians however, banned these Hindu practices all-together and punished anyone who performed them.

Yes spot on. I remember talking to the Mirage pilots at this year's RIAT and they said pretty much the same thing. There is a reason why the French forces were welcome as heros by the native Malians.

By the way, NO MORE RELIGIOUS DEBATE please.

We are talking about Islam POLITICALLY and not RELIGIOUSLY.

Hinduvadi education does not apply here, although there were instances of atrocities committed by BOTH sides - it was not as common as you say or think it was. Also, i cannot condemn Quran because there is nothing to condemn about it. Also there is no such thing as 'moderate islam', it is either you are a Muslim or not.

All foreigners (including Christians) 'persecuted' (outlawed bizarre practices) Hindus because of the taboo, backward and even sometimes violent culture; back then it was not common to see Children being sacrificed in the name of a Hindu god, women forcibly being burnt along their deceased Husbands(Sati), Prostitutes who worked in the name of a hindu goddess, Dalits being stoned and other disgusting practices most civilized people would find offensive and inhumane.

Although Muslims tolerated most of these practices under certain conditions and guide (for example: women could not longer be forced to do Sati) they prosecuted and punished anyone who did not follow these conditions and guide, they were simply enforcing the law. Although there were some Muslim rulers who did un-Islamically persecute Hindus and other minorities, and I OPENLY condemn them. Christians however, banned these Hindu practices all-together and punished anyone who performed them.

We are talking about Islam POLITICALLY and not RELIGIOUSLY.

This is what I find hilarious about those that follow Abrahamic religions. Tell me, why don't people follow the old testment? Because only pagans can have barbaric practices and nature right? So then the first copies of the bible and quran, sited the most civilized of practices, yes? You didn't force us to change our nature, as we progress we found certain pracitices to be less human, and we opted to change our ways. I understand that RSS are those ultra-religious revisionists that want to bring the old ways back in, but every religion has these idiots. But then my question is, when the muslims found these practices to be barbaric, what gave them the authority (both morale and religious) to condemn these practices? I want you to note something here, we as hindus changed our practices so that is more humane and civilized, have you as muslims done the same?

This is what I find hilarious about those that follow Abrahamic religions. Tell me, why don't people follow the old testment? Because only pagans can have barbaric practices and nature right? So then the first copies of the bible and quran, sited the most civilized of practices, yes? You didn't force us to change our nature, as we progress we found certain pracitices to be less human, and we opted to change our ways. I understand that RSS are those ultra-religious revisionists that want to bring the old ways back in, but every religion has these idiots. But then my question is, when the muslims found these practices to be barbaric, what gave them the authority (both morale and religious) to condemn these practices? I want you to note something here, we as hindus changed our practices so that is more humane and civilized, have you as muslims done the same?
We did, basically influence and force progressive nature upon Hindus. Muslim rulers had all rights to do whatever they wanted as long as they did not transgress Islamic Law (That includes unlawful killing and religious persecution). Our Religion is already humane and civilized, always been and always will be; we dont need to change our "practices". If these practices seem inhumane or uncivilized then you to go and see a therapist.

5-Five-Pillars-of-Islam.jpg

We did, basically influence and force progressive nature upon Hindus. Muslim rulers had all rights to do whatever they wanted as long as they did not transgress Islamic Law (That includes unlawful killing and religious persecution). Our Religion is already humane and civilized, always been and always will be; we dont need to change our "practices". If these practices seem inhumane or uncivilized then you to go and see a therapist.

Are you sure about that? Take a couple of days to think that one through, in fact take as much time as you like. Forcing other religious to change their ways is perfectly fine, but should that be done the muslims, then all hell breaks lose, it seems, and everyone loses their minds. Seeing china forcing their harsh laws on the muslims of china is ALL FINE AND DANDY, but should that happen in India, then riots happen all over the muslim world.

So much for European "freedom & democracy" LMAO

I wonder why do they call it Islamic terrorism and not Arab terrorism? 99.99% of all such attacks on the West were perpetrated by marginalized Arabs of one variety or the other (mostly one variety).

the Resistance to the hardliners has to come from with in,like the hardliners in the church where resisted by the others with in the church.until that happens the situation will only become from bad to worse.

@Pulsar
Please covey my message to Mr Machiel de Graaf, that permission granted and go ahead.
I will meet him later to discuss the same, presently I am busy with more sensitive issues @ PDF.

The Netherlands have had the voice of Geert Wilders speaking out against the Islamization of the Dutch country for years. Another member of Geert Wilders’s Party for Freedom (Partij voor de Vrijheid, PVV), Machiel de Graaf, spoke out and saying, "We must close all mosques and start deporting Muslims.”

"Without Islam, the Netherlands would be a wonderful country," Graaf began. "I have heard very few speakers yet on this subject, although everyone is of course concerned with their own issues during the budget."

Graff provided some vital statistics on how the Netherlands is paying for its own destruction by bringing in the followers of Muhammad.

“Without Islam, the Netherlands would not be losing $7.2 billion [Euros] per year on mass immigration,” he said.

"Without Islam there would not be any mosques in the Netherlands and people would not be confronted every day by Islamic headscarves and djellabas, ‘hate beards’ and minarets," he continued. "A country without all the symbols of Islamic domination – wonderful!

"What a country the Netherlands would be without Islam. We wouldn’t have to deal with the policy of population replacement, nor with the policy of Islamic colonisation, nor with the settlement policy in more and more districts in large and small cities."

More here....Dutch Parliament Member: We Must Close All Mosques & Ban Islam - Freedom Outpost

Now this is getting beyond silly. WTF is going on? Though we ARE talking about one idiotic politician's opinion on Muslims here, Islamophobia especially in Europe seems to be catching on and needs to stop! Tarring all with the same hate brush is despicable to say the least!
When only tool available is hammer all problems look like nail. Solution hammer it own.

Technically the Shahada can be split in two, and I think it was established (officialized) as a "single" Pillar during later caliphates. I consider this Islam's Major Political mistake, the first part, there is no deity but God, was supposed to unite the Abrahamic and Monotheistic faiths into a single Brotherhood and protect peoples free will. Instead you all managed to justify a way to declare others as non-muslim.

I guess you all forgot about the most important thing taught by all Abrahamic/Monotheistic religions.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom