What's new

Dutch backpacker tourist 'Nora' views about India and Pakistan which she visited

I travel. I think Bangladesh is 1000000x better than Pakistan for travelers. Ok bye.

Motorbike riding excites me. But how about the logistics of traveling? The budget required and stuff like that.

Well, to be honest, a large number of the tourists who visit India do not want to return... on the other hand Pakistan has lower number of tourists but they have been very loyal and many have been returning to Pakistan for multiple years.

There isnt any proof of what you say. If so tourists to India wouldnt cross 10 million. This number is only growing. Assuming that all 10 million are new tourists is absurd. Good luck for tourism in pakistan, your northern areas are really scenic to watch.

At last someone whom amount of bharti viwes, likes and subscribers couldn't lure.

Good that she liked Pakistan and promoted on her chennal..

There isnt any proof of what you say. If so tourists to India wouldnt cross 10 million. This number is only growing. Assuming that all 10 million are new tourists is absurd. Good luck for tourism in pakistan, your northern areas are really scenic to watch.

This 10 million figure includes a very large percentage of non resident Indians(NRI's) visiting India from US and Europe and elsewhere. Pakistan also witnessed 1.75 million foreign tourists in 2016, must have a large number of Pakistani diaspora, but other than NRP's there is a substantial surge in non Pakistani tourists to the country.

Also about 25-30% of the foreign tourists includes Bangladeshi visitors to India.

And wondering how the figure jumped to 10 million from 8 million a year ago...some kind of new calculations.

http://www.theindependentbd.com/post/120747

Back
Top Bottom