What's new

Dutch backpacker tourist 'Nora' views about India and Pakistan which she visited

N.Siddiqui

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Goodbye India

Let me tell you about....Pakistan

So I traveled to Pakistan last year and it has left a big impression on me. I wanted to make this video because I feel like Pakistan has an underdog position and they can use some help showing the good sides of their country.

There are other vlogs of her about Pakistan and India, she visited India after visiting Pakistan and visited New Delhi and other areas of the country...

She is a backpacker and though she stayed in good hotels as well, she mostly backpacked and stayed in camps in mountains and other areas. She told about how hospitable the people of Pakistan were, and the mountains and the valleys are great and safe for even a lone female traveler. Can't fathom her dislike for India...seems like not an ideal country for backpackers.

Motorcycle riding in beautiful Pakistan

The comments can be read if the videos is opened in the YouTube...if anyone is interested.

Taking a dip in the mountains, Skardu, Pakistan

Can't fathom her dislike for India...seems like not an ideal country for backpackers.
More than a million tourists disagree with you. A lot of people can't take traffic, too many people, etc... So, don't expect every person to love it.

Good for her. I hope she never visits India again.

More than a million tourists disagree with you. A lot of people can't take traffic, too many people, etc... So, don't expect every person to love it.

My views are not important...these are her views, the backpacker tourist.

The reason I added the word backpacker, as normally they are budget travelers and stays in cheap motels and stays away from luxury hotels and high life, one reason they are exposed to the masses and countryside and sights and sounds of the rural areas.

Staying in a 5 star hotel shuts you away from the real countryside and common folks and acts as a smokescreen.

My views are not important...these are her views, the backpacker tourist.

The reason I added the word backpacker, as normally they are budget traveler and stays in cheap hotels and stays away from luxury hotels and high life, one reason they are exposed to the masses and countryside and sights and sounds of the rural areas.

Staying in a 5 star hotel shuts you away from the real countryside and common folks and acts as a smokescreen.
Sorry, but you made the point which she didn't. What she said is she didn't like touring India much. And it was a mix of ups and downs.

And you think all these 7-8 million foreign tourists (outside South Asia) are staying in luxury hotels and walking around cities? Then we will have a luxury hotel boom. That point is completely off.

And your video is just a cherry picking (wrt to India). I choose not to flood the thread with videos on India.
Anyway, nice video on Pakistan.

Where are those millions of video review?

Why are you posting 14 months old video? Just because she is leaving India?

You do realize Indian Tourism is growing at 19% with USD 27 B industry and more than 1 million tourists? Indians can flood this thread with vlogs of foreign tourists.

Nearly 15 months old video.
Also number of Dutch tourists who visited India in 2016: 90218
In same year some 14739 Dutch tourists visited Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom