What's new

Drones, hackers and mercenaries - The future of war | DW Documentary

Drones, hackers and mercenaries - The future of war | DW Documentary

A shadow war is a war that, officially, does not exist. As mercenaries, hackers and drones take over the role armies once played, shadow wars are on the rise.

Another reason to be more self reliant and not be dependent on governments/companies for food/shelter/utilities. When things hit the fan you don't want to be guessing where you are in line compared to everybody else.

Need better home solar coverage as you can expect the power companies will be the #1 target.

We all need a setup like this guy

How Tesla Powerwall Saves You During a Power Outage!​

Last edited:
Every time I read about Stuxnet it gives me goosebumps, Stuxnet is one of Isreal's most significant accomplishments.
It was spine-chilling.

If only y'all could take a look at the ongoing simulation. Every single step, every event is a learning opportunity. Stuxnet was a whole PhD programme thrown at one.

If you liked it, read about Nitro Zeus.
?

OK, sounds mysterious, with overtones of sinister.

Need better home solar coverage as you can expect the power companies will be the #1 target.
@suryakiran
o_O

Should have been the first strike.

No one can say definitively about who wrote it, though there are theories. It is designed to attack programmable logic controllers, PLCs. The one attack we know about was executed on Iranian centrifuges which were being used to refine uranium into weapons grade uranium. It has been reported that it destroyed about 200,000 centrifuges. Student can be used to attack almost any kind of PLC which is very dangerous when you consider the number of systems that are controlled by software. (Many manufacturing and public service system are automated including electrical distribution, municipal water distribution and a lot of other similar systems.)

The cons were that it also affected some other facilities around the world

Take her out on a romantic date to a fine dining restaurant, I can recommend some nice restaurants if you want.
Bhai.. islamabad sa kam manti nahi... ker abhi susral jana ha abhi... sahiwal... us k baad iraada ha koi chinese (fortress ya near hafeez centre)... ya manal/monal rooftop.. etc.. whats your recommendation !!!

Bhai.. islamabad sa kam manti nahi... ker abhi susral jana ha abhi... sahiwal... us k baad iraada ha koi chinese (fortress ya near hafeez centre)... ya manal/monal rooftop.. etc.. whats your recommendation !!!
Monal is always a great option. For Chinese food in Lahore:

Yum Chinese and Thai

Gulberg branch
1654362360568.png

DHA branch

1654362335525.png

I recommend the DHA branch as it looks more appropriate for a romantic dinner.

Red Lotus

Red Lotus is located inside Four Points by Sheraton which is a hotel.
1654362878426.png

1654362968240.png

1654363107697.png

1654363159937.png

1654363277131.png

P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's is located on MM Alam Rd, Block C1, Gulberg.
1654363680149.png

1654363791088.png

1654363858790.png

1654363917762.png

1654363966444.png

1654364151804.png

Mei Kong

Mei Kong is also definitely worth trying.
1654364761979.png

o_O?? P.F. Chang's in Pakistan?

Whoa!!!!!
Surprisingly they only operate in 3 European countries but operate across the entire Middle Eastern Gulf. I am also shocked to see that they have no presence in East and South-East Asia with the exception of South Korea while having multiple branches in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom