What's new

Drone strikes in Kurram Agency near Pak-Afghan border kills two, injures one

But the strike is on the border and not on any population center in Pakistan. So no issue. I think the red line is a dense population center.

Just pathetic. Start behaving like a nuclear power for god sake and stop making silly statements and just do what you say.

The air marshal has only hot air and nothing else. A man who says something and cannot deliver is useless. the same can be said about Pakistans establishment

There were 406 drone strikes happened in pakistan until Sept,2017 according to New American foundation.So whoever believing that they are going to shoot down etc is living in fools paradise, even though some may in co-ordination with pakistan's knowledge.

The air marshal has only hot air and nothing else. A man who says something and cannot deliver is useless. the same can be said about Pakistans establishment
A Bharti talking about hot air.....one day your warlords chest thumping on fighting two fronts, next day they are not sure if they can even sustain on a single front.....at least we don't take pride in shooting down hot air balloons.

These are excuse only.
I don't agree on your point but I will add if India army will do the drone attacks from inside Indian border than will you accept?

Means, you will say that drone was in inside Indian border and we can't do anythingo_O

You guys should be worried about Chinese incursions into your
territory.

There were 406 drone strikes happened in pakistan until Sept,2017 according to New American foundation.So whoever believing that they are going to shoot down etc is living in fools paradise, even though some may in co-ordination with pakistan's knowledge.

OK. Now stop worrying about Pakistan and do something about this if you can.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/new-...hicles-7-helipads.539530/page-4#post-10177715

In fact leave it. You can't do anything. Continue with your obsession with Pakistan.

I am genuinely surprised how a sovereign country the size of Pakistan and a nuclear power can allow this to happen. Even North Korea seems far ahead of them in self respect :)

Or it is one of their Chameleon tricks, where they say something and they want something else

I doubt Pakistan has got the same surveillance on Afghan border as it has on Indian border.
Remember India/Pakistan border is considered as the most militarised in the world, still instead of trolling and taking cheap shots, you should remember this.

Musharraf 'spent a night in India ahead of Kargil conflict'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahom...t-night-India-ahead-Kargil.html#ixzz54SeEdCVe
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Any one can spend a night hide in Rich man's house and can claim the home belongs to himself.You are talking as if Musharaff was spend a night In India with Indian Visa or after a fight etc...

This shows the PA is in the pocket of US.

Need Turkey like purge to remove corrupt generals who are unable to defend the country.

This shows the PA is in the pocket of US.

Need Turkey like purge to remove corrupt generals who are unable to defend the country.

If the government decides these can be shot down inside Afghan territory.

Ask the right questions or stay silent.

Back
Top Bottom