What's new

Drone strikes in Kurram Agency near Pak-Afghan border kills two, injures one

lol yani if US strike missile from the Arabian Sea ... some of our people which include ministers and armed forces officiall will say ... woh bc mulk kay andar tu nahe aya na ship... haan missile he tu aya hey khali... kudh akar dekhaye :lol::lol:

btw where is Supa Dupa Air Chief Sohail Aman sahib ??

yeah also send some na maloom afrad to take us from homes and then our family find our dead body ?
Now you will get US visa after release from abduction and release from unknown namaloom afraad exists only on papers.

guys one afghan citizen was injured in strike on pak side....

2 killed were on afghan side....

shud we nuke new York for this??? just tell me I have button on my table:yu:

I thought we were going to shoot them down according to the Air Marshal ?
we will shoot the drone, not the missile... drone stays on afghan side,, missile lands on pakistani soil.... everyone happy now

Does not matter who does it and from where and from how far, once attack is on Pakistani soil its Pak forces fore most and one and only duty to defend. no excuses.

blaming civilian Govt. or waiting for orders of Civ Govt. defend against aggression is lame and unprofessional.

When Drones (If they were not ours) were hoovering and within close range, why Thunder or Aif Sola was not in the Air to tell them go back and dont try anything....

By the way Air Chief said, " I have ordered to shoot down Drones".

agar civ govy kay hukam ka intezar hai, agrressor to intercept karnay kay liyay to why wasting resources on borders, come sit, relax aur jab dishman hamla karay order lo aur jao laro....koi sharam hoti hai koi haya hoti hai

roz zaleel hunday ne Amreeka te tunmp kolo par badkaan maran de siwa kuj nai hunda....hukam da intezar aai...

When Drones (If they were not ours) were hoovering and within close range, why Thunder or Aif Sola was not in the Air to tell them go back and dont try anything....

so how do you tell drone to do that????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

so how do you tell drone to do that????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
lol, same way how chief said, drones were detected and message was passed.
you mean to say Pak has no means of communications with USA/centcom/NATO in Afghanistan?

there is no way to tell that drone hovering on afghan territory will fire... and that if it does ... missile will hit pak territory.... heck it would be difficult to tell if the drone did actually fire.... so unless u want to tell americans that last 10 km of Afghanistan is no go area .... you cannot stop this...

U can protest.... that's why they are doing this..

Plus we might have a coverage or distance from base issue in kurram that's why it's always done in kurram
lol, same way how chief said, drones were detected and message was passed.
you mean to say Pak has no means of communications with USA/centcom/NATO in Afghanistan?

there is no way to tell that drone hovering on afghan territory will fire... and that if it does ... missile will hit pak territory.... heck it would be difficult to tell if the drone did actually fire.... so unless u want to tell americans that last 10 km of Afghanistan is no go area .... you cannot stop this...

U can protest.... that's why they are doing this..

Plus we might have a coverage or distance from base issue in kurram that's why it's always done in kurram

Good. Drones, jets across the border can do whatever they want and fire whatever they want because we have no way of knowing that if they are just there for picnic and sight seeing or will definitely fire withing Pakistani borders.

When you lock on the drones or show your presence, operators will know and while you are on Alert and you do not have courage to communicate and warn them that " do not fire within our borders" shoot after it fires, even if you have to cross the border. if Pakistan really wants to stop drones and shoot them, we are not incapable, we have ways and means. But "will" is not there and making excuses for whatever reason.

Do not tell me, Pakistan can not do anything. anyone can use anything Drones/Jets/helicopters/missiles and fire whatever they want from across any border and we will make excuses of " they did not enter" or waiting for Govt orders.

we have no way of knowing that if they are just there for picnic and sight seeing or will definitely fire withing Pakistani

Does any one in world has that capacity to see a small missile come off a drone??
When you lock on the drones or show your presence, operators will know and while you are on Alert

Drones don't have capability to know if they Are locked upon... may be future fighter drones may...

if Pakistan really wants to stop drones and shoot them

But make sure that it falls within our borders...
Drones/Jets/helicopters/missiles and fire whatever they want from across any border
Apart from salala incidence... in past 17 years there has been no such incidence...

Now there are limits to what you will do...
US airforce is not some thing u will mess with without a reason or a plan...

U better have both but either shud do... none ous not an acceptable number...

But all this is only relevant if u want to win... if u want to lose so some in bread retard can falsely preserve his delusional sense of racial superiority... shoot them inside Afghanistan.... better yet let's take down bagram while we are at it

A missile was fired from across border injuring one afghan guilty as hell militant on our soil ... meters from border...

Kindly suggest a plan of action...

rakh na rakh bus bateen rakh leen thi sab bakwaas hai jhamoori hoon ya fauji heejroon ki fauj hai sari .

hundreds of drone attacks
salala mass killing
osama raid in pakistan
dozens of missile attacks from afghanistan
god know how many times they crossed border with choppers and jets

kabhi aik bar bhi ghairat nhi jaagi pakistani fauj ki . pesa kha ker sharam haya ghairat kon kerta hai bhai .
Lol and 70% drone attacks happened in Zardari era, plus Raymond Davis and Osama.
He was a thumb sucking child who held no responsibility?
Welcome to democracy.

Does any one in world has that capacity to see a small missile come off a drone??

Drones don't have capability to know if they Are locked upon... may be future fighter drones may...

But make sure that it falls within our borders...

Apart from salala incidence... in past 17 years there has been no such incidence...

Now there are limits to what you will do...
US airforce is not some thing u will mess with without a reason or a plan...

U better have both but either shud do... none ous not an acceptable number...

But all this is only relevant if u want to win... if u want to lose so some in bread retard can falsely preserve his delusional sense of racial superiority... shoot them inside Afghanistan.... better yet let's take down bagram while we are at it

A missile was fired from across border injuring one afghan guilty as hell militant on our soil ... meters from border...

Kindly suggest a plan of action...

Thank you for your precious time.
Once aggressors do not cross our borders, we do not have any problems.

anyone can stay out of your property fence wall and kill your family members one by one, you will wait for them to enter your property and make sure when you retaliate and kill them they die within your property. Do not come out to challenge them, warn them, stop them.

Thank You.

Thank you for your precious time.
Once aggressors do not cross our borders, we do not have any problems.

anyone can stay out of your property fence wall and kill your family members one by one, you will wait for them to enter your property and make sure when you retaliate and kill them they die within your property. Do not come out to challenge them, warn them, stop them.

Thank You.

My friend ... I hear what you say....
please also get what I am saying
wars are fought with brain and heart.... u need both....

lets just see what's happened in last 3 months

1- all strikes (total 3) are in kurram
2- total causalities in 3 strikes is two dead afghans idied as militants by locals and one injured today also an afghan militant.
3- these strikes are counter to "shoot drones in our territory " orders
4- there is obviously planning and reasons to do so..you can blame US army or airforce of many atrocities... stupidity is not one of them. this

may be to tempt us in doing some thing stupid...

5- that's exactly what you are suggesting to do ... shoot down US drones inside Afghanistan.. do some thing stupid

I would suggest analyse the situation... check if its a trap.... and do shoot them if you think its necessary or if you have a plan... remember think and have a heart to act...

but you know we are Pakistanis.... majority of our countrymen spend their whole lives without knowing to do whats necessary and without having a plan

Either in pakistan or afghanistan territory. But who killed who? And the answer is US killed pakistani. So we should have some shame. Shoot down this bird inside afghanistan. But first collect the evidance of that drone then hit it by missile.

If pakistani killed by TTP you call them terrorists, Pakistan should have same narrative for US too.

My friend ... I hear what you say....
please also get what I am saying
wars are fought with brain and heart.... u need both....

lets just see what's happened in last 3 months

1- all strikes (total 3) are in kurram
2- total causalities in 3 strikes is two dead afghans idied as militants by locals and one injured today also an afghan militant.
3- these strikes are counter to "shoot drones in our territory " orders
4- there is obviously planning and reasons to do so..you can blame US army or airforce of many atrocities... stupidity is not one of them. this

may be to tempt us in doing some thing stupid...

5- that's exactly what you are suggesting to do ... shoot down US drones inside Afghanistan.. do some thing stupid

I would suggest analyse the situation... check if its a trap.... and do shoot them if you think its necessary or if you have a plan... remember think and have a heart to act...

but you know we are Pakistanis.... majority of our countrymen spend their whole lives without knowing to do whats necessary and without having a plan

I understand everything what you are saying, and it is giving an impression that, they can do anything whatever they want once they do not cross border, and they can keep violating sovereignty of Pakistan, because they are more powerful.

What I am saying is, once drone is detected closer to the border, Air Defense should be alerted and US command in Afghanistan should be contacted, few times detection and ADA scramble will give a clear message and if they still do not stop, we have a valid reason to take action.

But PAF is totally silent, no action. If this is what is pre decided then why fool Pakistani public with fancy statements and false bravado.

On one hand Nuclear Power Pakistan wants to be a regional and global power, but on the other hand Sovereignty is being raped right left and center and we are not even bothering to show some self respect and scramble or AD is not firing some warning shots.

We are not doing anything stupid, we gave statements last 8-10 years, now at least in present scenario show your resolve to defend the country, no one is asking to do anything stupid get up your lazy Azz and challenge the aggressors and warn them, communicate them and gradually shoot if no one is listening.

so far only statements which making our forces a joke.

Back
Top Bottom