What's new

Drone strike on house in Waziristan. Merry Christmas !

Drones also have quite a psychological effect which is bound to make Taliban change there strategies hopefully these scum are trapped in between on one side by NATO and isaf and the other by the pak army :pakistan:

nato and isaf removed there forces from boarder when south waziristan operation started

and fazal ullah was in kunar Afghanistan for last many moths or even years

he escaped to Afghanistan after swat operation

i bet ttp leaders use good camouflage when they are on vacations in Afghanistan

Even Aaj news reported 2 days ago that 19 kpk policemen are kept hostage in Afghan kunar province in Afghanistan 1 was beheaded there by ttp and 1 of the policeman escaped back to Pakistan and told this situation

They are asking release of ttp prisoners for exchange of 17 kpk policmen held hostage by ttp in Afghanistan Kunar province

so this nato,isaf and usa help boarder control is crap and nothing else

Drones has been more effective against terrorists. I think Pakistan should also use surgical strikes to eliminate these scums. Huge civilian loss creates much more trouble.
there is talk about already completed combat drones in Pakistan , they are excellent force multipliers for the attack helicopters and can definitely reduce the collateral damage too
I wonder they are already in operation and only the Americans are getting the blame

nato and isaf removed there forces from boarder when south waziristan operation started

and fazal ullah was in kunar Afghanistan for last many moths or even years

he escaped to Afghanistan after swat operation

i bet ttp leaders use good camouflage when they are on vacations in Afghanistan

Even Aaj news reported 2 days ago that 19 kpk policemen are kept hostage in Afghan kunar province in Afghanistan 1 was beheaded there by ttp and 1 of the policeman escaped back to Pakistan and told this situation

They are asking release of ttp prisoners for exchange of 17 kpk policmen held hostage by ttp in Afghanistan Kunar province

so this nato,isaf and usa help boarder control is crap and nothing else
Ok sorry my bad just my information on this topic is not always accurate the news here only show stories that favour their intrest so we fall into there propaganda

Back
Top Bottom