What's new

Dream of fitting indigenous Kaveri engine into LCA-Tejas over

Read my post again, i specifically said the finishing quality

The finish quality is very much the built quality.

and wasn't comparing it with anything in particular, butsince you are soliciting....judge for yourself.[/COLOR]

Sure you were you were just being passive aggressive about it. It was you who was soliciting for a response. you were very much itching to post a comparison between the JF-17 and Tejas hens your smart alec post. You can't honestly sit here and act like your post was constructive or none provocative or that you meant well. :angel:

The Tejas finish is fine and very much comparable to the JF-17, one can present pictures of both aircraft taken at various parts of both aircraft and the answer as to which aircraft has a better finish will be subjective.

Sure you were you were just being passive aggressive about it. It was you who was soliciting for a response. you were very much itching to post a comparison between the JF-17 and Tejas hens your smart alec post. You can't honestly sit here and act like your post was constructive or none provocative or that you meant well. :angel:

The Tejas finish is fine and very much comparable to the JF-17, one can present pictures of both aircraft taken at various parts of both aircraft and the answer as to which aircraft has a better finish will be subjective.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

The finishing quality of the Tejas is little to be desired.

299574_577614935586564_1037466405_n.jpg

Really...this is what you came up with in a thread discussing Kaveri engine....what has that got to do with the finishing....

please see how that loser troll has been firmly put in his place in another thread by senior pakistani members for posting a Photoshopped pic.
so he has come here to feel better about himself.

I merely pointed out some dubious looking workmanship on the LCA...

So you are admitting that you de-railed the thread, since the topic is Kaveri engine here. Didn't I told you recenently the same in another thread, where you posted things that had nothing to do with the topic too? Which would confirm Abingdonboy that there is a pattern. :azn:

So guys stick to topic again!

please see how that loser troll has been firmly put in his place in another thread by senior pakistani members for posting a Photoshopped pic.

which link ?

I see the PDF clown is back with more idiocy, now since you have dragged a non issue for some brownie points....let me ask you this....
Did I create that PS image ?.........NO !
Did I claim that ISPR informed me it was genuine ?.......NO !
Was I defending/debating the image with an Indian member ?.....NO.
So tell me how does it all blows sunshine up your skirt. !!!
An image which appeared on the ISPR website and which in all honesty i thought was genuine, a mistake that anyone can make, but then may be you fancy yourself as a perfect human who can never do wrong. !!

@Windjammer: really bro,what problem did you find from tejas in that pic?

looks somewhat like JF-17, congrats though.

After all an combat aircraft will look like a combat aircraft and not a car.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
@Windjammer: really bro,what problem did you find from tejas in that pic?
@acetophenol
I picked up the image from a forum without the fan boy material.....a lot was being said about the panels and the seal on the canopy......hell i forgot since it's an Indian product, it shouldn't be seen as anything less than the quartz movement.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see the PDF clown is back with more idiocy, now since you have dragged a non issue for some brownie points....let me ask you this....
Did I create that PS image ?.........NO !
Did I claim that ISPR informed me it was genuine ?.......NO !
Was I defending/debating the image with an Indian member ?.....NO.
So tell me how does it all blows sunshine up your skirt. !!!
An image which appeared on the ISPR website and which in all honesty i thought was genuine, a mistake that anyone can make, but then may be you fancy yourself as a perfect human who can never do wrong. !!

You were the one to start stop trolling and stick to the topic.

I think windjammer got confused by the watermark on the LCA picture. He is probably pointing to that when he talks about "The finishing quality of the Tejas is little to be desired".

Next time we will get him a picture without a water mark :D

Back
Top Bottom