What's new

Dream of fitting indigenous Kaveri engine into LCA-Tejas over

Chinese have built more fighters than India. If u look closesly we see rivets on chinese fc-1 ,both have different light angle. And look at the gap between rear canopy and fuselage on chinese fc-1

Important fact from photo, tejas pic is not production. I guess The panels have been removed and put back manytimes. Production Fc-1 looks like fresh out of paint shop. We can only speculate on internet photos , for our own self ego. :lol:

Exactly, this LCA is going to be a prototype and we don't know how many hundreds of hours of testing this airframe might have done. Comparing a test a/c and a production a/c is at bet foolish.

Read my post again, i specifically said the finishing quality and wasn't comparing it with anything in particular, butsince you are soliciting....judge for yourself.

Tejas is prototype or simple flying model not an finished product.

Read my post again, i specifically said the finishing quality and wasn't comparing it with anything in particular, butsince you are soliciting....judge for yourself.

299574_577614935586564_1037466405_n.jpg

524797_577615902253134_1295547513_n.jpg

Sir ji
Chinta na karee aap se nahi tekkarenge

Why are flogging the dead horse. It is pretty well known that Kaveri can not power the LCA. It has been known for years, so why a new thread.

Yes Kaveri will power a made in India drone. That is an achievement enough.

How much of this "indigenous" engine's parts R indigenous. :lol: Shameless shanakyans R now wet dreaming of getting crystal blade technology from rafael while they have the nerve to questions China's technological advancements. :lol:

We don't need to, we already have it.

The finishing quality of the Tejas is little to be desired.

299574_577614935586564_1037466405_n.jpg

How on EARTH did you come up with this nonsense?

How much of this "indigenous" engine's parts R indigenous. :lol: Shameless shanakyans R now wet dreaming of getting crystal blade technology from rafael while they have the nerve to questions China's technological advancements. :lol:

Put yourself on afterburners coz your facts are so outdatedly humongous. Run through some of the positive, less trolled threads about Kaveri and you would come to know that its been nearly two years we have been the proud owners of this technology.

Yes we do have the nerve to not only question its advancements but also challenge it in a healthy context, unlike few other countries who just spew smoke.

Who will be the partner and are they ready for this development?

SNECMA of course. They have been with us for quite some time.

But no agreement is made or nothing came into the conclusion.

-Will they ready to share with us their technology?
-I believe they even did not have one engine which has more than 100Kn thrust.

It is better that we co develop it, use the same engine in AMCA as well as Rafale in the next MLU

But no agreement is made or nothing came into the conclusion.

-Will they ready to share with us their technology?
-I believe they even did not have one engine which has more than 100Kn thrust.

It is better that we co develop it, use the same engine in AMCA as well as Rafale in the next MLU

India has Money and Snecma has Experience. Neither of us have the required technology. Fair enough.

Back
Top Bottom