What's new

DRDO's Directed Energy Weapon (DEW) Program & LASTEC's Aditya Project

Don't bother about my parents, first try to figure out about yours..

Again showing your poor family background and lack of mature upbringing with your poor comments. It would be good for all of us here if you stopped exhibiting your poor background and instead focus on the topic at hand which is about DRDO energy weapon. Nobody is interested in your sad stories or how much you tried to figure out your family. If you cannot contribute then don't spam.

Again showing your poor family background and lack of mature upbringing with your poor comments. It would be good for all of us here if you stopped exhibiting your poor background and instead focus on the topic at hand which is about DRDO energy weapon. Nobody is interested in your sad stories or how much you tried to figure out your family. If you cannot contribute then don't spam.

Stop quoting me to show your gutter upbringing...just buzz off.

Stop quoting me to show your gutter upbringing...just buzz off.

Thanks for showing hat you were raised in a gutter, your manner speaks for itself. Now that we are all in agreement that you had a painful childhood and suffer from a pitiable existence let's get back to the topic.

What is the purpose and application of the DRDO energy weapon? In which kind of scenarios is this kind of weapon useful and what are the capabilities of this weapon?

Answer these simple questions and let's see if you were taught anything worthwhile in your life.

Thanks for showing hat you were raised in a gutter, your manner speaks for itself. Now that we are all in agreement that you had a painful childhood and suffer from a pitiable existence let's get back to the topic.

What is the purpose and application of the DRDO energy weapon? In which kind of scenarios is this kind of weapon useful and what are the capabilities of this weapon?

Answer these simple questions and let's see if you were taught anything worthwhile in your life.

See, I am not responsible for your sad existence that you have to follow me to every single thread complaining about it. Stop following me and stop quoting me everywhere.

For the rest of your post, check the first page of the thread.

See, I am not responsible for your sad existence that you have to follow me to every single thread complaining about it. Stop following me and stop quoting me everywhere.

You are responsible for your own pathetic existence and you don't have to show your gutter mentality here, you have made it clear that you were not aught any good values at home. And this is a defence forum so people will be quoted and debated. If you feel so stressed because of that then don't come here.

For the rest of your post, check the first page of the thread.

I asked you what you understand about this weapon, not that I can expect someone like you to have knowledge on serious matters. And since you don't know anything on this topic I suggest you simply shut up.

Now for the rest of he people, here are some aspects about directed energy weapons -

1. Directed energy weapons do not employ any form of projectile motion. As such, directed energy weapons do not require the computation of ballistic trajectories to direct the beam at the target.

2. The energy for the directed energy weapons is derived from the conversion of electrical energy into the electromagnetic beam thus no additional shells, powder, etc are needed to make the system operational.

3. Direct energy weapons have a downside which is the operational cost It doesn’t make economic sense to use such weapons unless other weapons simply can’t do the job.

The most obvious and useful application of energy weapons would come in the field of missile-defence. Normal anti ballistic missiles are imperfect, laser shields will produce a far better network of air defense. USN is already testing their latest laser weapon addition.

You are responsible for your own pathetic existence and you don't have to show your gutter mentality here, you have made it clear that you were not aught any good values at home. And this is a defence forum so people will be quoted and debated. If you feel so stressed because of that then don't come here.

Want to go into my ignore list?

I asked you what you understand about this weapon, not that I can expect someone like you to have knowledge on serious matters. And since you don't know anything on this topic I suggest you simply shut up.

Now for the rest of he people, here are some aspects about directed energy weapons -

1. Directed energy weapons do not employ any form of projectile motion. As such, directed energy weapons do not require the computation of ballistic trajectories to direct the beam at the target.

2. The energy for the directed energy weapons is derived from the conversion of electrical energy into the electromagnetic beam thus no additional shells, powder, etc are needed to make the system operational.

3. Direct energy weapons have a downside which is the operational cost It doesn’t make economic sense to use such weapons unless other weapons simply can’t do the job.

The most obvious and useful application of energy weapons would come in the field of missile-defence. Normal anti ballistic missiles are imperfect, laser shields will produce a far better network of air defense. USN is already testing their latest laser weapon addition.

As if all these are new revelations, I told you to check the first page for a reason.

Want to go into my ignore list?

Are you a VIP? Who the hell ives a eff about you? Work on your manners first and have a talk back home for not teaching you proper etiquette. Now go home and cry.

As if all these are new revelations, I told you to check the first page for a reason.

But for a moron like you who could not answer anything everything is a revelation.

For past half a dozen your replies only proved your cheap family background and lack of social etiquette. You made no contributions to this topic. So do one thing, do a favor to everybody on PDF by putting them on to your ignore list. This way nobody has to tolerate your infantile cribbings.

You are a waste of oxygen.

What a waste of sperm.

That's what you are and if you want to use that kind of language do that with your parents who are just as uncivilised vermin like you. This is a public forum and people are expected to behave in a dignified manner.

Its not his fault, he is the waste product of parents who failed to teach him any sensible values because his parents are even worse vermin than him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom