What's new

DRDO's Directed Energy Weapon (DEW) Program & LASTEC's Aditya Project

A homemade laser warning system for armored vehicle is developed. Currently, Arjun Mark 2 uses an Israel LWS.

d37zjAY.png

LASTEC has designed and developed a laser warning and countermeasure system for Armoured Fighting Vehicle (AFVs). A LWS is capable of handling multiple type of laser threats and has an operational range of more than 6 km for laser designator type of laser threat. After detecting the laser threat along with its direction, it also has the capability to generate trigger signal to activate the grenade launcher for firing of smoke grenade in the direction of laser threat to obscure the platform under threat. Technology of the LWS has been transferred to BEL, Pune.

d4Wwugy.png

The laser warning sensors detects the laser radiation processes, determine the PRF and edge matching signals. It comprises of opto-electronic front end, signal processing and conditioning, embedded module for PRF decoding, and edge matching signal.

y3dzxIz.png

The master controller receive inputs from multiple laser warning sensors, processes the information and feeds the desired commands to the decoy laser. The master controller comprises of hardware and software module to interface with the laser sensor units and the decoy laser.

GzHWCY3.png

Decoy laser is a high energy laser source that takes command from laser warning system and generate a pulsed laser radiation synchronised with the PRF generated by the laser warning system. It is used to illuminate a dummy target to misguide the laser guided bomb on to the dummy target.

Helicopter LWS should be in late stage as well.

What a pathetic screaming out loud Pakistani falseflagger.

Another deluded fool here.

He is Pakistani.

Or neo Pakistani (CCP).

It is a fact that bengal is a burden on Indian exchequer. Economy of bengal is he poorest in India because bengalis are lazy kaamchors.

And the irony is bengal is CCP bastion, so I guess you are a neo Pakistani by that logic?

It is a fact that bengal is a burden on Indian exchequer. Economy of bengal is he poorest in India because bengalis are lazy kaamchors.

And the irony is bengal is CCP bastion, so I guess you are a neo Pakistani by that logic?
I am a Pakistani. I was hiding in Abottabad. It takes one to know one. :angel:

I am a Pakistani. I was hiding in Abottabad. It takes one to know one.

Good for you that you are now a Pakistani and you managed to escape the poverty of west bengal. Now stick to the topic.

Shuorer bacchatake ekdin galiye bhut bhagabo.

shuorer bacchatake is you and dumb dumbs like you and ekdin galiye bhut bhagabo yourself whatever the eff it means.

And "scums" like you were crying in front of TTA like Arsalan? ROFLOL!!! India is poor because of failures like you who are pathetically poor in knowledge and etiquette.

Idiot, I don't need to cry in front of anyone, I am enough to deal with dickheads like you, I just pointed out that Arsalan was defending a scum like you.

Bokachoda ta ke?

Oi uporer maalta, ganduta amar kache gaton kheye ekhon Bengal niye poreche. :D

What a pathetic screaming out loud Pakistani falseflagger. :D

He is Pakistani.

Or neo Pakistani (CCP).

No wonder a Pakistani TTA was busy protecting him from Indians while being silent about his filthy language :)

Stop farting and check some facts, and if being a burden on the country is any criterion, then you would have been thrown into the Arabian sea by now.

shuorer bacchatake is you and dumb dumbs like you and ekdin galiye bhut bhagabo yourself whatever the eff it means.

From where you are, what languages you speak?

What a pathetic screaming out loud Pakistani falseflagger. :D

After a few encounters with me he has developed severe anti-Bengal and anti-Bengali feelings!! :D

Idiot, I don't need to cry in front of anyone, I am enough to deal with dickheads like you, I just pointed out that Arsalan was defending a scum like you.

What refined language!! No need to show your poor background and pathetic upbringing. Words like scum and dickhead are used by people who identify themselves with such words. This is a public place and if your parents did not teach you basic manners and social etiquette then it is best for you to stay at home and not pollute this thread any further.

No wonder a Pakistani TTA was busy protecting him from Indians while being silent about his filthy language

YOU are talking about "filthy language"? ROFLOL!! Any observer can deduce you are the loser spouting flthy language.

@Arsalan - Your work and impartiality is being questioned here.

Stop farting and check some facts, and if being a burden on the country is any criterion, then you would have been thrown into the Arabian sea by now.

Facts? Like he FACT when TATA was thrown out of bengal because the lazy kaamchor bengalis cannot work but they have to beg.

I see, you must be a benali and hence by default a burden on Indian economy.

After a few encounters with me he has developed severe anti-Bengal and anti-Bengali feelings!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That comes naturally to Pakistanis.

No wonder west bengal is today waste bengal. Only betaal and hartaal.

What refined language!! No need to show your poor background and pathetic upbringing. Words like scum and dickhead are used by people who identify themselves with such words. This is a public place and if your parents did not teach you basic manners and social etiquette then it is best for you to stay at home and not pollute this thread any further.

YOU are talking about "filthy language"? ROFLOL!! Any observer can deduce you are the loser spouting flthy language.

@Arsalan - Your work and impartiality is being questioned here.

Facts? Like he FACT when TATA was thrown out of bengal because the lazy kaamchor bengalis cannot work but they have to beg.

I see, you must be a benali and hence by default a burden on Indian economy.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

No wonder west bengal is today waste bengal. Only betaal and hartaal.

Don't bother about my parents, first try to figure out about yours..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom