What's new

DRDO SWIFT UCAV detailed design Model released, will eventually transform into DRDO Ghatak UCAV.

taxi trials means i didnt fly?

taxi trials means i didnt fly?

Frz1q5EXgAc4ltr.jpeg

First clear pic of Swift

that is an RC plane, that too imcomplete ,,,,
View attachment 921506

Freaking tossers .,,,
Seems like a scale version to test the flight characteristics because if the intention is for that to be a stealth UCAV then DRDO is 30 years behind China and 50 behind the US. I don’t think that is the case and it is likely a flight characteristic test model(although in today’s day and age and knowing what I do of certain Indian professionals working with CATIA pro, P3D and other systems they should be able to very easily test this virtually)

Seems like a scale version to test the flight characteristics because if the intention is for that to be a stealth UCAV then DRDO is 30 years behind China and 50 behind the US. I don’t think that is the case and it is likely a flight characteristic test model(although in today’s day and age and knowing what I do of certain Indian professionals working with CATIA pro, P3D and other systems they should be able to very easily test this virtually)

im telling you its a hobby craft.
I've spent too many nights doing this for my son ...

Trust me, that is not a scaled version,

If that was a scaled version, they won't be using hobby shop equipment.

im telling you its a hobby craft.
I've spent too many nights doing this for my son ...

Trust me, that is not a scaled version,

If that was a scaled version, they won't be using hobby shop equipment.
I do too but stick to ultra micros -
However, there were a lot of hobby components in the first UAVs and those Li-ions aren’t bad for scale testing. Even the X-48 had COTS hobby parts because they worked - first IDS(now GIDS) shahpars and uqaabs had hobby parts.

What is disappointing though is the quality of fit in this scale type - this doesn’t look like an attempt to test anything related to RCS nor good use of Fiberglass mould.

Seems to have been subcontracted out and then the engineers have had to make do.

Back
Top Bottom