What's new

DRDO successfully tests 'glide bombs' in Pokhran

Not yet .. i have only wing designs.. not the complete glide kit + bomb = NG LGB picture.. Did not find in old DRDO tenders also,,,

So we have to wait for a official pic release i guess
What's the guidance they are using, by range it will be GPS rt?

What's the guidance they are using, by range it will be GPS rt?
It should have GPS+ INS . INS is confirmed here

upload_2016-8-21_12-21-19.png

CL-20, so named after the China Lake facility of the Naval Air Weapons Station in California, US, was first synthesized by Dr. Arnold Nielson in 1987. CL-20, or Octa-Nitro-Cubane, is a Nitramine class of explosive 15 times as powerful as HMX, His/Her Majesty Explosive or High Melting Explosive or Octogen. The HMX itself is more than four times as potent as the Research Developed Explosive or Royal Demolition Explosive or Cyclonite or Hexogen, commonly known as RDX.
Pure bollocks!!

No, this is a silent killer. And cheap.
Why not??Even the US are doing the same with their AGM-154 JSOW by , so why not us, especially when adding a small turbojet or even a cheap pulse-jet engine can increase the range by up to 400%??!!Just imagine, you can get a fucking cruise missile of sorts with a freaking 1 ton warhead at a cost of an LGB, which means you can keep the carrier aircraft out of the harm's way, so I ask you, why not??And these upgrades are plug and play in nature in any case, which means you do not need to fit each and every one with the power plants, but you can pick and choose your options depending on the nature of the air defence arrangement around your target and other factors.

Back
Top Bottom