What's new

DRDO Successfully Conducts Static Testing of Large Solid Rocket Motor

Also if you notice carefully, the divergence losses in this missile is of lower than Agni signifying perhaps bell-nozzle or Rao-nozzle. What is your take on divergence losses of various Pakistani strategic missiles particularly those utilizing standard 1.4m dia? The spread towards the rear after the nozzle in lets say Shaheen-3 is higher than this missile on load cell.
I'm going to try ignoring some of your comments (in other threads) and answer because its something that needs to be acknowledged.

I can't say anything with certainty on divergence losses, but of course Pakistani ballistic missile systems are grossly inefficient as compared to their Indian counterparts. This is simply because Pakistan isn't on par with Indian when it comes to technology development (its a different story when it comes to technology deployment). For example, the improvements Pakistan accomplished recently with Shaheen-3 (in terms of avionics and fuel grain) had already been implemented in Agni-2 back in the late '90s.

However, since Pakistan's deterrence needs are being met with the current technology it possesses, its not much of a concern here. So far Pakistan has introduced counter-measures to all Indian attempts at disturbing the balance of MAD, and I hope it stays that way.

I'm going to try ignoring some of your comments (in other threads) and answer because its something that needs to be acknowledged.

I can't say anything with certainty on divergence losses, but of course Pakistani ballistic missile systems are grossly inefficient as compared to their Indian counterparts. This is simply because Pakistan isn't on par with Indian when it comes to technology development (its a different story when it comes to technology deployment). For example, the improvements Pakistan accomplished recently with Shaheen-3 (in terms of avionics and fuel grain) had already been implemented in Agni-2 back in the late '90s.

However, since Pakistan's deterrence needs are being met with the current technology it possesses, its not much of a concern here. So far Pakistan has introduced counter-measures to all Indian attempts at disturbing the balance of MAD, and I hope it stays that way.
You see, I'm merely interested in technical discussions. The inefficiency or not emerges out of those discussions. And just because I staunchly ask for proofs and literature, doesn't mean, I'm denigrating Pakistani efforts, why don't you understand, what India and Pakistan are doing is nothing compared to what Americans did, and I can say so because I'm a researcher and have given paper for review in AIAA. So I don't really think, revealing any of it will enable the other to have any significant advantage-I'm talking about the veil of secrecy over almost every Pakistani program.

Back
Top Bottom