What's new

DRDO reveals India’s 350km XRSAM Air Missile Defence System

DRDO is working on so many missile and tactical munition programs now it's not even funny. We're going to see several testings of new systems. Each system's developmental cycle is getting shorter, as seen with QRSAM which is on it's final developmental trials already.

I see this DRDO's names everwhere. I mean;
Indian made air to air missiles or this air defence system, It is DRDO.
Indian made UAV's, or trainer aircrafts it is DRDO
Indian made rifles or anti tank missiles, It is DRDO again.
Is there anything that DRDO doesn't trying to produce?
And I don't wanna be rude but, this DRDO doesn't have a good history with all of this projects and a 350 km. air defence system is not a joke, still wish you success.

They're the only major defence R&D institution in India since independence. However, you see upstart firms and defence manufacturing DPSUs,etc. getting into defence development.

Then why India begging for S-400 even getting threats of sanctions from USA?

LOL......

Another mouth fart from DRDO.....:lol:

Multi layer SAM network.

Last edited:
QRSAM was tested a couple of days ago. All these will complement the S400. S400 isn't all conquering.

View attachment 595645

DRDO media wing is more lazy than unprofessional. Can't expect them to edit in a silly Barak launcher when the original is this bad:

View attachment 595644
I just feel like ISrael is handing valuable AD technology to India with no conditions except India pays for them. Even these Indian AD systems looks Israeli to me.

I just feel like ISrael is handing valuable AD technology to India with no conditions except India pays for them. Even these Indian AD systems looks Israeli to me.
XRSAM is no where related to Israel nor a joint development like that of Barak-8 MRSAM. Similar to the QRSAM & Akash, the development of XRSAM is independent from any foreign entities and is solely developed by DRDO's arms

not begging purchasing, first word is for you.
flip-2.png

Back
Top Bottom