What's new

DRDO lab produces 'smarter' ponies for Indian Army

Where the hell did IQ come from?? :crazy:

Well DRDO brought it in by calling it smarter.

Don't worry, Indian low IQ ponies will be CEO of your multinationals.

As long as he is smart if he is Indian or even an Austrian pony who heads the multinational. shareholders wealth is what matters. If Nadella is smart will only make Bill Gates richer. If Bharara is smart more Indian bankers will be in jail in USA.

Well DRDO brought it in by calling it smarter.

As long as he is smart it does not matter if he is Indian or even an Austrian pony who heads the multinational. Shareholders wealth is what matters. If Nadella is smart will only make Bill Gates richer. If Bharara is smart more Indian bankers will be in jail in USA.

From ur very first post i was about to name Modi but controlled my self and even requested trolls not to spoil this defense thread, but pigs re pigs.
Ignore them bro, haters will hate. Gandhiji famously said "Rajneeti nahi Kaajneeti"

From ur very first post i was about to name Modi but controlled my self and even requested trolls not to spoil this defense thread, but pigs re pigs.

Look whos talking.... U have polluted the whole of Indian political section with your paid advertisements.....

Neway im out of here!

Well DRDO said they are smart instead of more hardier? Blame DRDO for being such DODO's

Well phones are called smart. Does dat mean phones have IQ??

This is nothing to scoff at. For the foreword bases in the most inhospitable areas these ponies are the only way troops are able to be sustained. Logistics are the lifeblood of ANY military and here the DRDO has increased the IA's logistics capabilities many-fold.

What happened to the robotic ponies DRDO was devloping??

Back
Top Bottom