What's new

DRDO develops drug to improve soldiers' calibre

Drdo should stop these researches.Alopathy is 1000 times more effective than herbal medicine.
Better Go and check what went wrong in the Kaveri Engine.

I disagree with u. Allopathy medicine will cure disease instantly wen compare to herbal medicine . Actually herbal medicine have no side effects and cure diseases completely there is relatively low chance of recurrence.

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Its more about alcohol vs marijuana for the common man.

Haaaha in this perspective u are ryt.

I disagree with u. Allopathy medicine will cure disease instantly wen compare to herbal medicine . Actually herbal medicine have no side effects and cure diseases completely there is relatively low chance of recurrence

but ayurveda medicines are getting more expensive and it applies to all herbal/organic products.

For example in my city if I get thirst I have the option of going organic and drink tender coconut water which will cost me 20 rupees or a Pepsi bottle for 10 rupees. If I am short on cash, I will surely go for Pepsi.

why not just give soldiers marijuana :lol:
From using hashish to make hassansins the real assassins to testing Amphetamines on US marines during Vietnam conflict to improve their battle worthiness. Drugs just like propaganda are indeed used since ancient days to pop up soldiers out of the melancholy of war.

Back
Top Bottom