What's new

DRDO develops corner-shot rifle for counter-insurgency

Go on about the cornershot discussion...what are the SMG and grenade launcher attached on your
version? Pictures would be great.

BTW, we've also made UGVs like Daksh & Rudra armed with 7.62mm LMGs and 40mm GL, they
are 6x6 vehicle configuration and can be made to clear out corners, streets, alleys before the
human squad enters. Are you making something like that?

5668700209467656026_Mid.jpg

hk6t.jpg

Nobody is chest thumping here ,just reporting the news .

But I see nor reason for you displaying your butt hurt here .

A senior member like you starting off with offensive comments, I would say that was unexpected but then again I expect no less than ultra sensitivity from low lives like you, I am not here displaying any envy, I am telling the truth that no cutting edge tech has been used, try and come up with some original replies instead of copying other member and adding an offensive line in the end. I am free to display any reaction I want and since I didnt quote you, or direct my comment to you, you have no right to criticize my posts......

A senior member like you starting off with offensive comments, I would say that was unexpected but then again I expect no less than ultra sensitivity from low lives like you, I am not here displaying any envy, I am telling the truth that no cutting edge tech has been used, try and come up with some original replies instead of copying other member and adding an offensive line in the end. I am free to display any reaction I want and since I didnt quote you, or direct my comment to you, you have no right to criticize my posts......

OH please ...... please don't try to act like an innocent pakistani with nice intentions .... you are not .

You are free to post the comment and same way I am free to quote it and give it the required reply .

This is a forum not your FB page where you can decide who will post in your page or not ..

Now please don't whine just because I have exposed your intention .

Now enjoy the news ....... DRDO develops corner-shot rifle for counter-insurgency

OH please ...... please don't try to act like an innocent pakistani with nice intentions .... you are not .

You are free to post the comment and same way I am free to quote it and give it the required reply .

This is a forum not your FB page where you can decide who will post in your page or not ..

Now please don't whine just because I have exposed your intention .

Now enjoy the news ....... DRDO develops corner-shot rifle for counter-insurgency

You can shove the corner shot rifle up your rear then, I see that being civilized is not the way to go with you, typical Indian fascist....

You can shove the corner shot rifle up your rear then, I see that being civilized is not the way to go with you, typical Indian fascist....

I was not the one who came into the thread and tried to act smart and throw some cheap comments .

It was you and when the reply was given to you in the same manner , you cannot stand that .

Typical PDF Pakistani .

I was not the one who came into the thread and tried to act smart and throw some cheap comments .

It was you and when the reply was given to you in the same manner , you cannot stand that .

Typical PDF Pakistani .
Jack ***, see my first post do you see any reference made to your black ***.....

I wonder how much of the components on this gun is imported.

Yep .... I was talking exactly about your first post .....and nice to see your desperation .
Trust me you have not seen anything, desperation. pff, you can believe anything you want, you are obviously delusional....

Trust me you have not seen anything, desperation. pff, you can believe anything you want, you are obviously delusional....
ok.. you two calm down..
I remember pakistanis showed it earlier, so its fair to say they got it earlier...

A Pakistani lecturing in a thread about Indian defence developments and calling others delusional .... :crazy:

A Pakistani lecturing in a thread about Indian defence developments and calling others delusional .... :crazy:
I never lectured mate, it is Pakistan defence forum, so I can and will say whatever the **** happens to be my opinion, go and buzz off to the Indian defence forum if you are so sensitive....posting opinion is no where near being delusional,so I have to ask do you even know the meaning of delusional...???

I never lectured mate, it is Pakistan defence forum, so I can and will say whatever the **** happens to be my opinion, go and buzz off to the Indian defence forum if you are so sensitive....posting opinion is no where near being delusional,so I have to ask do you even know the meaning of delusional...???

Nice to know you are liberal .

You posted your opinion and I posted mine .... Why taking offence in it .

And you have no authority to tell me where I should be posting just because you are simply a member just like me .

You are not a moderator or administrator of the forum .

Back
Top Bottom