What's new

DRDO ATAGS 155mm Artillery Gun - TATA Variant Overview

Check his postings you constipated turd.
Kabhi fursat mein baith ke inke IP address check karna.....You know this pretty well that chinese are the most hard working people and have no time for what pakistanis do or Indians do, except the CCP and PLA, Chinese people love productiveness and are least bothered people when it comes to foreign events....
now guess who they are...
The Valle pendu boys :p: from lahore, karachi, multan and sindh:undecided:

@Water Car Engineer Good Post,when are trials going to happen? Or it has been trialed? Is that Gun competitor of Dhanush 155mm for 155mm Gun of IA.
ATAGS is a DRDO design and there are two versions built by TATA and Kalyani. Trials have been on for a while and a world record in range was made in the process.
High Altitude trials were completed recently in Sikkim.

Both Dhanush Mk2 and ATAGS will be inducted. There's no competition.

Yes accident happens and even a whole Chinese village might get destroyed so do cheerlead after knowing some facts :lol:

http://bgr.com/2018/01/19/rocket-explosion-2018-video-china-rocket-booster/
Did you hear, the Chinese drop rocket boosters on top of homes as gifts. But God forbid an ammunition is faulty, which is normal in every damn force except the noodle force.
Oh, my bad. You did share the link. I thought it was about when they killed a few dozen citizens by dropping a whole rocket.

Here comes the chief of the cheerleaders brigade:rofl:
Dont talk to papi like that..you lil cheerleading twat.

Kabhi fursat mein baith ke inke IP address check karna.....You know this pretty well that chinese are the most hard working people and have no time for what pakistanis do or Indians do, except the CCP and PLA, Chinese people love productiveness and are least bothered people when it comes to foreign events....
now guess who they are...
The Valle pendu boys :p: from lahore, karachi, multan and sindh:undecided:
Yeah as if chinese people here on PDF love you chawals.

As for pendu.. it literally means villager in Panjabi... ironic coming from a “jatt”...

Woh baat.. jaat hai tou maat nai .,

Last edited:
Not talk to your ur papi like that..

Yeah as if chinese people here on PDF love you chawals.

As for pendu.. it literally means villager in Panjabi... ironic coming from a “jatt”...

Woh baat.. jaat hai tou maat nai .,

Has Pakistan ever made any howitzer on it's own? Catapult launched suicide bombers not included?

Has Pakistan ever made any howitzer on it's own? Catapult launched suicide bombers not included?
No... but for india .. we dont need it either...
Gangraping Indian murderers are doing a good job themselves..

Moral of the post? Dont be a dumb indian bit(h for no reason..

Trials have been on for a while and a world record in range was made in the process.
That loading system is really something from movies,coupled with brust short.
What is that range,I read that M777ER has range of 70km and G6 with M9703A1 V-LAP round can fire upto 73km.
What is Indian Gun World Record Range?

Check his postings you constipated turd.

Says the asshole on a a Pakistani defence forum? You must be a special vreed of retard.
Lol whine elsewhere ... Always ready to defend theri virtual masters !

I doubt you're even Chinese, you're all over the Indian section like the usual, "Chinese", false flags.
I have ignored all lahori chinese ! They are as authentic chinese as gobhi Manchurian !! ☺️

That loading system is really something from movies,coupled with brust short.
What is that range,I read that M777ER has range of 70km and G6 with M9703A1 V-LAP round can fire upto 73km.
What is Indian Gun World Record Range?
The range was more than 47 km with HE BB.
M777ER is yet to fire 70 km. They only fired a few km more than the usual 30 km.
G6 basic can fire 42 km with HE BB and G6 ER can fire 50 km with HE BB, but it's self-propelled unlike ATAGS.

But there's no need to put too much stress on the world record. Someone will come up with an even bigger chamber.

Lol whine elsewhere ... Always ready to defend theri virtual masters !

I have ignored all lahori chinese ! They are as authentic chinese as gobhi Manchurian !! ☺️
fuk off u puny shyt... nobodys defendin nobody... u blind spitfk.

@Water Car Engineer Good Post,when are trials going to happen? Or it has been trialed? Is that Gun competitor of Dhanush 155mm for 155mm Gun of IA.

It's happening now. It's done both summer and winter trials. IA already ordered 40 LSPs. Dhanush is OFB public sector project. ATAGS is PPP method, with drdo as developer and TATA and Bharat Forge under the private sector producing it. Both will gain sizable orders because the requirement is large.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom