What's new

DRDO ATAGS 155mm Artillery Gun - TATA Variant Overview

WAKE UP!

While you might may could should can build a M-777 class howitzer, we have already done it. This is the difference between China and India, we don't boast, we do it
. Learn to be humble...all Confucian societies are result driven not mouth driven.

http://www.defenseworld.net/news/17507/Chinese_AH_4_Howitzer_Wins_First_Middle_East_Export_Order

Guess who got beaten?

You also built J-20, fifth gen platform much before Russia only to import 4th Gen Su-35 from them later to field them against US in SCS.

You also built J-20, fifth gen platform much before Russia only to import 4th Gen Su-35 from them later to field them against US in SCS.

You nailed it. But why do you think he is Chinese ? Han and few others so called Chinese here are basically Pakistani Pakistanis ashamed of their nationality.

A good thread, why are we even responding to trolls?

Is it in testing phase?

Calm down bhai, I did not mock you at all. The reality is mocking India, your competency from defense to technology to socio-economic indicators is a joke and yet you think you are a SUPA POWA. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

WAKE UP!
BHAI!!...Wow even my Chinese colleague who I work with every single day at least for 8 hours with a lot of Indians around wouldn't use "BHAI". Now that's how you get caught and prove to everyone in here that you're a pakistani false flagger

BHAI!!...Wow even my Chinese colleague who I work with every single day at least for 8 hours with a lot of Indians around wouldn't use "BHAI". Now that's how you get caught and prove to everyone in here that you're a pakistani false flagger
Whats wrong with that bhai? Ever since I came here, i have been an avid user of bhai. Since, the only way to get a message across is to add in a lil bit of masala flavor. =)

Huh, whats wrong with that? The engine performance of SU-35 is theoretically better than J-20, we need a bench marking plane. Initially we only wanted half a dozen, but the Russians knowing we would reverse the TVC engine, required us to buy a minimum of 20+. So you are justifying your incompetency of producing a simple howitzer to China buying SU-35? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Gosh, the Indian mind never cease to amaze me.

Nice video. Now go for guided round.

No it was your back which exploded after seeing the video. :omghaha:
Huh? You mean there is another explosion in the video? So how many exploded howitzers now? M-777, Dhanush and?:lol:

Put these guys in the ignore list and keep it moving guys. When they make another ID, ignore that one too. :lol:

How about cheerleading after knowing some facts :lol:

On August 12 this year, two US soldiers were killed and five injured in northern Iraq while forces were firing an M777 at Daesh when the gun malfunctioned and the shell exploded

https://sputniknews.com/military/201709141057380067-india-m777-howitzers-trials-failures/

Accidents happens. And this rate is acceptable to Indians. India operates by the philosophy that if its accepted by white westerners, than India should accepted it as well.

Need this

India can request to buy from US. And no TOT.

Check his postings you constipated turd.

You nailed it. But why do you think he is Chinese ? Han and few others so called Chinese here are basically Pakistani Pakistanis ashamed of their nationality.
Says the asshole on a a Pakistani defence forum? You must be a special vreed of retard.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom