What's new

Dr. Subramaniam Swamy: Annex land from Bangladesh

He is just a One man Party.

Do you think we take Lallu Pershad seriously?

Another clot.

There are enough of these chaps around.

Do you think India takes the Razaakars who have found a place by weaselling into BD politics seriously?

Nah, I think it's fun teasing him :lol:

Couldn't really care less about Razaakars. The war criminals are probably long dead or old.

Nah, I think it's fun teasing him :lol:

Couldn't really care less about Razaakars. The war criminals are probably long dead or old.

Likewise, with Swamy, Lallu and so many other 'great souls'.

Read the article .........some points can taken into consideration ........but most of it is BS

1)agree with removing 370 article and settling ex servicemen in the Kashmir.
2) about conversions.........making the law banning the right to choose his or her faith is justified in any way.........however more strict rules and laws should be made against forced conversion and cases in which person is tricked in conversion ....may be by Money or cases that appeared in Kerala last year of love things

3) National athem should be made compulsary to sing...........I am a minority....... I dont feel anything wrong with it.

4) about other BS like voting rights and hindu rastra etc .........old man go and see the doctor

On a lighter note.............He talked to much about hinduism but why he gave examples at the end of Guru Gobind Singh and his Five Devotees??????

Actually, Dr. Swamy is right. Islamic terror needs to be eliminated IMMEDIATELY!!! Please, my Indian friends, implement ALL of his ideas at once, before its too late. Otherwise Muslims will take over!!! Please, implement his recommendations and save India . I'm sure every intelligent Chinese and Pakistani also agrees with my views.

Chum, it doesn't matter to us what Bangladeshis have in mind about us! Kichu chera jaabe ki? :lol:

Cherar moto ki kichu ace??? Still no need for our hands to get dirty when you guys are doing that job very well by urself.. :sick:

Actually, Dr. Swamy is right. Islamic terror needs to be eliminated IMMEDIATELY!!! Please, my Indian friends, implement ALL of his ideas at once, before its too late. Otherwise Muslims will take over!!! Please, implement his recommendations and save India . I'm sure every intelligent Chinese and Pakistani also agrees with my views.

Thank you for your most valued advice that all intelligent Bangladeshi and Chinese would give.

You must forgive us. We do not have such 'intelligent' laws.

Unfortunately, the Sharia does not apply.

No Blasphemy law.

Or any other law that could ensure what you find is ideal to do.

Nor do we have laws that can ensure ethnic cleansing as the Chinese are doing against the Muslim Uighurs in Xinjiang.

I don't think Indian Muslims are in any way not being true Indians. Of course, if you feel otherwise, please let us know.

Please feel free to give more advice.

Terrorism is a different kettle of fish.

It appears you agree with Dr Swamy and you are his fan.

Indian should avoid Dr. Subramaniam Swamy opinion but Bangladeshi should take him seriously. :)

Indian should avoid Dr. Subramaniam Swamy opinion but Bangladeshi should take him seriously. :)

A one man party? Meh :rolleyes:

His garbage article didn't even appear on Bangladeshi mainstream media.

We r grabbing lands?
If so, I think it is good.. We will rehabilitate the illigal BD there.. and we will give it back with ur people residing there.. India is really doing gr8.

Back
Top Bottom