What's new

Dr Shahid Masood Will Not Do Tv Shows Any More | Breaking news

dr shahid masoods idea of journalism is speaking in front of a camera uninterrupted for 1 hour.

Dr. shahid Masood not a journalist nor doing Journalism, just predictions , and i think from 2006 onward, not a single prediction was correct. so its better for him to stay at home or write articles.
he is the one with Mubashir Luqman , who worked on every single News channel!

I am not trying to, just giving my opinion. I genuinely hope I am wrong. However, whatever I have seen since RS departure, not filling me with much confidence.

Another Gentleman, who was actually something in real life, and had a strong connection with Gen.Hamid Gul, said the same thing, and trolls started hounding him, ultimately this and the mods inaction, he gave up on the forum.

@Farah Sohail @war&peace @Doordie I think you remember who he was.

He should check into a mental institute...every day he sleeps saying tomorow.morning is qiyyamat... than in evening does the same again

He is no longer influential anchor anyway. He used to be good. I don't have anything negative about him but I don't have any positive either.

I hope Mubashar Luqman also announces to quit

For true patriots, it is nothing less than Qiyamat.

Dont wory... he will be back very soon... usually such things are publicity stunts... he is too powerful to be threatened by any one... most of these big anchors are

He needed a vacation,he just crossed the redline by disclosure of many things which are not mandatory to him ,his predictions were of some illusions which might come true or not ,he have v good sixth sense but some times that causes a problem too,he over disclosed which in return demoralized him ,he will be OK and fine Inshallah,just need to rest and a bit control on him self ,

Another Gentleman, who was actually something in real life, and had a strong connection with Gen.Hamid Gul, said the same thing, and trolls started hounding him, ultimately this and the mods inaction, he gave up on the forum.

@Farah Sohail @war&peace @Doordie I think you remember who he was.

You are talking abt @Indus Falcon .. I think..he shouldnt have left like this.. Should come back .. His posts were valuable

A very sad news.Now which show am i supposed to watch to be updated of daily event?almost all other analysts and anchors are bought
same here...I don't like anyone else...feels like I lost a family member... :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom